Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

give hakumen a command grab. problem solved.

max charge shippu. we talked about this.

His crush trigger kind of can serve the same purpose. Except for the barrier blocking.

wait grabs are untechable during guard break?

beggars can't be choosers :HA:

he is not a beggar, he is king :HA:

Hakumen's command grab should look like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6pIKwC45V2c#t=388s

Except he skewers them in the belly and throws em around.

i actually thought of that then realised that you be too much, he sould just skewer >absorb SP into stars> blow away with giant energy beam + free mugen for 12 seconds.

wait grabs are untechable during guard break?

Command grabs like Tager's might be. Not sure.

What I meant was that, the purpose of a command grab is to open up a blocking opponent. So his Crush Trigger can do that for us too. Except instead of grabbing them into a combo, it's guard break into a combo. The only difference is that CT can be barrier blocked, unlike a grab. But a crush trigger can hit them out of the air too at least since it's an actual attack and not a throw, and if it's barrier blocked you can keep pressuring.

Command grabs like Tager's might be. Not sure.

What I meant was that, the purpose of a command grab is to open up a blocking opponent. So his Crush Trigger can do that for us too. Except instead of grabbing them into a combo, it's guard break into a combo. The only difference is that CT can be barrier blocked, unlike a grab. But a crush trigger can hit them out of the air too at least since it's an actual attack and not a throw, and if it's barrier blocked you can keep pressuring.

super vacuum effect.

I must come up with throw / crush trigger mixup so I can toss it in with all my other throw mixups.

5A>CT/grab

grab whiff>CT/grab

fuzzy jB>/grab/CT

kishuu>CT/grab

IAD>air grab whiff>CT/grab

kishuu>OD>CT>mugen> CT>CT>CT>CT>CT>CT>CT>CT>CT>shippu>kishuu>CT

Yea im late and all... But Neogio does not play Relius >.>

Anyone trying to play??

he used relius against me and was better than most. thats all that matters.

You guys should play Ctrl if you want to fight a Relius. Since he has PSN too.

The problem with crush trigger mixups is that they would have to not get beaten by the thing most people would use against throws in general which is barrier OS. Like if you do 5A > throw / crush trigger, doing barrier OS would beat both of those so it's not really a mixup after all.

Or does doing a tick throw beat that. I've confused myself.

I'm still lolps3pad on PSN though. My second adapter wasn't worth shit either. I'm probably gonna give up on adapters now.

Btw Osuna my room is ready.

You guys should play Ctrl if you want to fight a Relius. Since he has PSN too.

The problem with crush trigger mixups is that they would have to not get beaten by the thing most people would use against throws in general which is barrier OS. Like if you do 5A > throw / crush trigger, doing barrier OS would beat both of those so it's not really a mixup after all.

Or does doing a tick throw beat that. I've confused myself.

Iv played Ctrl's Relius. Although it was still better than the other Relius players I have seen on PSN, it could still use some work. Seeing as I won majority of the Relius mirriors we did because I noticed a few flaws in his style of play and I exploited them thoroughly.

he used relius against me and was better than most. thats all that matters.

Please do not take this the wrong way because I am not trying to be rude in anyway shape of forum.. However because of the level of skill that NeoGio possess he would not need to actually 'Learn' a character in order to beat you and the vast majority of the people on PSN/Xbl. To be honest I do not believe Gio knows much of anything about Relius, so to suggest him as a teacher would be semi useless since the only advice he would give you would be something like "Stiff arm the trash and keep it moving, dont waste time on filth."

>.> As much as I love Gio.,... That advice would help no one and you lost to "My mash Relius"

Gio could play any character in BB on a much better scale than I could.. However he is lazy and only wins with fundamentals. He doesnt use any character specific strats. So unfortunatley you lost to pure fundamentals. Which is ok, because out of the multiple times iv played his shitty "Mashy Ragna" I have lost to it.. once.

Fucking Ragna.

When did Osuna become your boyfriend.

I agreed to a FTBoredom with him last wednesday, then failed to turn up so I made sure I set the alarm clock this week lol.

Wait...mac....

Is this...jealousy?

I agreed to a FTBoredom with him last wednesday, then failed to turn up so I made sure I set the alarm clock this week lol.

Wait...mac....

Is this...jealousy?

...... Its getting kinda Gay in here,, even for me.

*Grabs stuff and leaves*

Lol @ Sasukii (or however he exactly was called) who claims to be the best European Hakumen despite that i have the least problem with his hakumen than most other hakumen players that i have played.

Next I bet you'll hear that TheDestroyerIII has the best EU Ragna.

The majority of online EU players can stay free.

stuff.

i dont recall saying hes the best or that hes a great teacher.

i DO recall saying hes better than most, that ive come across.

he used tricks to stop hakumens drive use, which impressed me. had i decided to ever use drive vs him i would have gotten blown up for it.

also me losing to your mash relius doesnt really fit here, you dont need to be able to win all the time like you claim, in order to use reason and logic to deduce wether a player at least knows SOMETHING about a character,

he knew enough to attempt to bait while keeping pressure wether it was intentional or not it was still impressive to me.

im sorry im not as good as you akiro.