Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to TD

now i can understand why his main is Rachel

fucking tsukuyomi

x_x

I feel like mashing. Anyone online right now?

me lol

GGs to KuroNeko, Boodendorf and Ayano_Hondo(or something).

I was starting to lag else I would've loved to play some more.

GGs to whoever was in the EU room while I was hosting it, had to stop because lag was just too much for me to bear.

GGs to Equalzz, Hondo and whoever was the third guy.

andistillhatemutodeathgod

GGs Zeth. I still have such trouble dealing with disrespect with my Tao.

And sorry Koopa for not inviting you. Didn't see your message until it was too late.

And sorry Koopa for not inviting you. Didn't see your message until it was too late.

We should play Tao mirrors. :3

when will people learn to not message Toan on the console

Getting back into BB and looking for people to play against who are low to mid range level at the game.

I want some practice partners because doing combos in a match just isn't the same as doing them in the training room. Open to critique and advice and will try to give advice if asked!

Getting back into BB and looking for people to play against who are low to mid range level at the game.

I want some practice partners because doing combos in a match just isn't the same as doing them in the training room. Open to critique and advice and will try to give advice if asked!

I'll practice with you. I need all the help I can get to! =D

Add me again if I'm not still on your friend's list. Hopefully we can play sometime.

Low to mid? Probably way outta mah league.

There needs to be a new level of sucking reserved for special people who are especially atrocious; they could call it assbysmal.

If anyone was starting to feel like those wily training dummies were putting up too much of a fight though, I'm always up to get beat down.

Ahh~Masochism and trying to get better at fighting games......such a glorious combo.

;o sounds like fun xD GG's Dude!!!! Come round for OFFLINE SESSIONS D; !!!! too many unbrockabuuu's Online Dx

Thanks Zeth07 for the great games, Sorry if I bored you at all. I'm still kind of a flunkie, even though I've played Blazblue for about a year now.

Some of these people online need to either be castrated or have their hands amputated. Fuck the two people i bumped into today

Shoutouts to Lambda hate. Take a few days off from this game, just getting stuff out through memory and I get kicked out for using Lambda.

Do any of my fellow Europeans want some games?
Damn it man, why so late ;_;