Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Can you create a room? My game is in japanese and I don't understand shit lol

I'm on it, I'll just call it Dustloop for anyone else who wants to play. :)

GGs Kurotsuki and randoms, I look forward to that "secret weapon" of yours in CP

Shoutouts to netplay being a ghost town

Shoutouts to people disbanding rooms when I beat them and then remaking them seconds thereafter. It'd be a lot easier on them if they just kicked me instead of trying to be "courteous" by not kicking me XD

GGs Kurotsuki and randoms, I look forward to that "secret weapon" of yours in CP

Shoutouts to netplay being a ghost town

Shoutouts to people disbanding rooms when I beat them and then remaking them seconds thereafter. It'd be a lot easier on them if they just kicked me instead of trying to be "courteous" by not kicking me XD

When I do that, it's usually because I'm lazy and want a break to check facebook or clear my mind or something LOL, and then I decide I wanna play again so I make a new room ;S when I'm being a sore loser I do kick people >_>

When I do that, it's usually because I'm lazy and want a break to check facebook or clear my mind or something LOL, and then I decide I wanna play again so I make a new room ;S when I'm being a sore loser I do kick people >_>

Like you do when I use Lambda. ._.

Ah well, I'm guilty of it to so... -shrugs-

But that's because something always interrupts my play session.

BGS to netplay & PSN. Laggy servers not only cost me countless matches today but they weigh down my Valk, disrupt my pressure, combos, and turn everything into mash fights. So much salt today I swear.

Valk+Lag= Free wins

Remember people 100x stronger when servers are stable.

Anyways fuk PS3. I may go to XBOX.

It's not just you, my matches have been lagging too since yesterday, and not to mention no one was on yesterday. I rarely have to make a room and wait 20+ minutes, just found that a little weird too.

Nah I aki, I think my net is ass today, I'm lagging with everyone that I don't usually. WTF is going on, FIOS?

I got a 3 with you xntrikcat so I don't think it could be your net. I've been having slow downs with some other people on PSN so the problem could very much be servers, then again I can't read internet lines. lol X_x

Anyways GGS to our mash fights & BGS to my day. lol

It's not just you, my matches have been lagging too since yesterday, and not to mention no one was on yesterday. I rarely have to make a room and wait 20+ minutes, just found that a little weird too.

We need to kill netplay, like now. >:/

Someone was telling me earlier about some internet attack that's been slowing down a lot of people around the globe. Dunno if that's related to this or not (not really knowledgeable about this stuff).

Yeah there's a european ISP that's doing a heavy DDOS on spamhaus (an anti-spam site). 300 gigabits( I think not bytes) per second worth.

But I don't think that should have a huge effect on us. don't know.

Like you do when I use Lambda. ._.

Ah well, I'm guilty of it to so... -shrugs-

But that's because something always interrupts my play session.

I am not guilty of this. I always say last game before the last game, and when I stop I stop. :)

Wait, everyones net has been ass lately? So it's not just me

No, it's not just you but yours is especially ass.

No, it's not just you but yours is especially ass.

Time to stay off gay ass netplay. I need a wired connection anyway

Yeah there's a european ISP that's doing a heavy DDOS on spamhaus (an anti-spam site). 300 gigabits( I think not bytes) per second worth.

But I don't think that should have a huge effect on us. don't know.

I am not guilty of this. I always say last game before the last game, and when I stop I stop. :)

Sometimes I don't even have time to say that until the next day or here. :psyduck:

Yesterday I lost a match to a drive spamming netplay Noel (aka unreactable mixup lol) and I managed to not get angry!

I'm so proud of me

Yesterday I lost a match to a drive spamming netplay Noel (aka unreactable mixup lol) and I managed to not get angry!

I'm so proud of me

You have the patience of a saint then.

I'm so proud of me

KIRBSTERRRR. i need to play you. TD's ability to fight netplay is too stronk.

Damn I havent been here in a while lol, hope every one is still playing BB until CP comes out im getting this game back soon so hmu if u want to play my gt is xIMTxDragon if i remeber correctly lol and I main tsubaki.

lol, I'm actually super free to lvl5... I need to figure out how to make him cry.

WHAT???? xntrikcat your having trouble beating level 5 what happend since I been gone lol