Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Yay :D I'll inv. I wanna practice Tsu, if you get tired of dat free ass and want me to use Rach lemme know

Good Games to TD, Equalz and anyone else i've played recently.

GGS to Silfer and the Hazama player. Although PSN was semi-retarded it was still fun to play and press buttons. :D

Shoutouts to Silfer for coming up with a race to see who astrals Rampage Chuck first, even though we both were close we didn't get it done. So I guess it's a draw lol

GGS to Silfer and the Hazama player. Although PSN was semi-retarded it was still fun to play and press buttons. :D

Shoutouts to Silfer for coming up with a race to see who astrals Rampage Chuck first, even though we both were close we didn't get it done. So I guess it's a draw lol

Rampage chucks netplay is too good I laugh yesterday.

@Hellknight_10: To Show PSN Netplayers that we can do voice commentary with Me + Skype Commentators on PSN Netplay.

The Luckiest shit happened yesterday. I netplay + stream at the same time with no to minimum input lag (<-Not bad.) with slight lag spikes (maybe once in a blue moon).

I'm going to stream myself netplay when CP comes out. Its going to be awesome.

Shoutouts to StreamEez. A streaming program from Hauppauge.

GGs to folks in my room from just now. Akira, you joined right as I was to disband so sorry for just playing one game, had been going for a good 2 hours. XD

okay!

GGs. Your jin is surprisingly very different from any of the jins I've played before. Good though, dunno why I don't see some of that more.

GGs. Your jin is surprisingly very different from any of the jins I've played before. Good though, dunno why I don't see some of that more.

GGs dude.

If anything, I attribute that difference in Jin to my rust lol, so I'm taking more risks than I normally do aha, but thanks (:

Your Makoto definitely isn't one to be taken lightly! We have to play again soon.

GGs dude.

If anything, I attribute that difference in Jin to my rust lol, so I'm taking more risks than I normally do aha, but thanks (:

Your Makoto definitely isn't one to be taken lightly! We have to play again soon.

No, Something is different about the way you think. The normal smiley is :) but you used (:. Are you left-handed?

Just kidding. I thought the use of A Fubuki was smart and something I haven't seen much at all. Some other stuff too, like the particular resets used. and tricks like 2b whiffing into throw..

Gladly play you again sometime.

No, Something is different about the way you think. The normal smiley is :) but you used (:. Are you left-handed?

Just kidding. I thought the use of A Fubuki was smart and something I haven't seen much at all. Some other stuff too, like the particular resets used. and tricks like 2b whiffing into throw..

Gladly play you again sometime.

Lmao! Not a lefty! Just a habit from texting aha.

Hmm, and I see what you're saying. I definitely do have a different set of priorities when it comes to approaching certain match-ups. I had almost forgotten how to play Jin vs Makoto entirely until I played you lol, so thank you for that experience.

I'm gonna add you on PSN.

GGs to everyone in jason900's room. Shoutouts to me being free to the Ragna mirror. and shoutouts to miss_GREEN_JEANS getting astralled by Bang. Most satisfying thing I did in that room

GGs to jason900 and Swagna5B. My Relius is coated in rust. (Say that 5 times fast)

I was borrowing an account for a second. I'm a little disappointed I didn't catch green jeans with that mash astral.

Damn I havent been here in a while lol, hope every one is still playing BB until CP comes out im getting this game back soon so hmu if u want to play my gt is xIMTxDragon if i remeber correctly lol and I main tsubaki.

wow...i thought you died

GGs Soul. Hate having to use that strategy since it makes me feel like I failed as a zoner but I couldn't stand getting hit by 7k combos anymore.

What strategy?