Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Anyone got the Vita version of the game that wants to play against a terrible Valkenhayn player?

Yeah yeah, we've seen this strategy before. Complain that you're not Hima, chat with opponent real-time, while dishing out 6k's like they don't require execution. We've been through this already. One does not simply speak while performing combos :P

Anyone got the Vita version of the game that wants to play against a terrible Valkenhayn player?

I'd play but my vita net is pretty ass... No 3G, only wifi

counterpick with ragna

Toan counterpicking with Ragna against Hakumen is like trying to use a pot of oil to put out a fire. :P

I'd play but my vita net is pretty ass... No 3G, only wifi

3G is generally a pretty terrible idea anyways in terms of good connectivity. Wireless is pretty much all we got.

My net is pretty good and I'm only a few feet away from my modem.

I guess it couldn't hurt to test it out? If you'd like, of course; I've never really played against a competent Rachel player before.

Yeah yeah, we've seen this strategy before. Complain that you're not Hima, chat with opponent real-time, while dishing out 6k's like they don't require execution. We've been through this already. One does not simply speak while performing combos :P

That sounds like a hilarious strategy. Erm, mindgames?

But, I suck. Plus, Valkenhayn does like no damage.

GGS to Litherain, Epic Potatochip, Rukia, Haze, OMFGitsMrDucky, Spike, and Black Onslaught92. Had nothing but laughs and awesome matches!

Shoutouts to Valkenhayn for for being too good!

Shoutouts to Capcomdevil for cosigning when I bodied Black Onslaught92!

Shoutouts to Netplay!

GGS to Litherain, Epic Potatochip, Rukia, Haze, OMFGisMrDucky, Spike, and Black Onslaught92. Had nothing but laughs and awesome matches!

Shoutouts to Valkenhayn for for being too good!

Shoutouts to Capcomdevil for cosigning when I bodied Black Onslaught92!

Shoutouts to Netplay!

I second this.

ggs to silfer, vavvmatsuhiro, girlspeed, and feux. Sorry bout lag, I don't think PSN is quite back to normal yet or something.

3G is generally a pretty terrible idea anyways in terms of good connectivity. Wireless is pretty much all we got.

My net is pretty good and I'm only a few feet away from my modem.

I guess it couldn't hurt to test it out? If you'd like, of course; I've never really played against a competent Rachel player before.

That sounds like a hilarious strategy. Erm, mindgames?

But, I suck. Plus, Valkenhayn does like no damage.

My apologies, I hadn't realized you meant right then, I was at work when I posted about it with the intentions of playing later in the day.

My apologies, I hadn't realized you meant right then, I was at work when I posted about it with the intentions of playing later in the day.

Oh, you needn't apologize; I had no specific time-frame in mind. I guess I'll just send you a message on PSN via my main account and we'll set-up a time that directly correlates with our individual availability. I'm pretty casual/lenient, so we can play whenever.

Oh, you needn't apologize; I had no specific time-frame in mind. I guess I'll just send you a message on PSN via my main account and we'll set-up a time that directly correlates with our individual availability. I'm pretty casual/lenient, so we can play whenever.

Hey guys, don't leave me out. That, and stop flattering people. The top three active Vita players right now are all Rachel players.

Hey guys, don't leave me out. That, and stop flattering people. The top three active Vita players right now are all Rachel players.

Okay, sir. I'm not flattering anyone. Let's not pretend like netplay ranking indefinitely equates to skill level.

Is the netplay on Vita actually decent? The only rooms I found seem to have some pretty bad lag in them.

Yeah, it's fine (contrary to popular belief, evidently). For instance, Hi_Pikachu and I regularly share a 3 bar connection with each other; he lives in New Jersey while I live in Ontario.

The problem is, a good portion of the already small online BlazBlue community consists of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese players (I'm not quite sure if this is a universal trait among the consoles as well).

As long as you have a solid internet connection and play with people you know/people near you, you should be fine. Also, some people are utterly clueless and have like 18 family members mutually connected to their internet while downloading random nonsense. The only thing that I don't particularly like about the Vita version is the fact that I'm being forced to use the d-pad/analog instead of a fightstick (which is why I've been considering heading out and just picking up a Ps3 for CP, this may be a poor decision since it is reaching the end of it's life-cycle). Plus, I do really enjoy the portable aspect of the Vita; it lets me spend more time in the lab while being able to focus on other things.

So, yeah.

GGs Errol and Vice-Taicho, with my "I don't even play this character" haha

Dat lag tho lol

man I had to drop to a character I haven't played in 2 months b/c of your lag

ggs anyway, ggs.. I should probably play some tsubaki before I go to japan anyway..

I had to play a character that I don't even play haha. I saw your Ds dropping and said "just as planned" lol

I checked if it was me, I even disabled the wireless adapter on my PC just to make sure. Must be PSN or something.