Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

they have that too but also legit side quests that are go find this item and figure out what to do with it, you can also do quests backwards so you dont miss them.

Oh God I wanna play it now D:

GGs to psychocidel and the rest of the folks from today. I played a bunch of hours, in need of a good meal. XD

GGs to everyone in jason900's room. Shoutouts to me being free to the Ragna mirror. and shoutouts to miss_GREEN_JEANS getting astralled by Bang. Most satisfying thing I did in that room

Question...... Why do people post things like this when said person is not going to see it?

Okay, sir. I'm not flattering anyone. Let's not pretend like netplay ranking indefinitely equates to skill level.

I never said they were good. Just don't run around telling people you don't face Rachel players often, when everyone who doesn't play Hakumen online plays Rachel.

Noel Jesus fish? some confusing symbology going on there.

Games maybe tonight.

Noel is psyco's goddess. and you've got the hakumen there too. Born from Noel, ideologically

Oh, you needn't apologize; I had no specific time-frame in mind. I guess I'll just send you a message on PSN via my main account and we'll set-up a time that directly correlates with our individual availability. I'm pretty casual/lenient, so we can play whenever.
we can play tonight (rather, tomorrow morning) or any night most days around 12-1AM, otherwise the next time i'll be available at an earlier time period is this thursday. if the former times are good for you then you can just message me again via psn and i'll be ready around that time, more or less.

Question...... Why do people post things like this when said person is not going to see it?

Because we don't particularly care much.

Because we don't particularly care much.

So if you guys don't care why mention it? That's like me calling akira shiro a black vampire cross dresser but since he's like banned wouldn't it be more prudent just to tell him that since he most likely won't see my post? It just seems redundant and a bit mean since she can't answer back.

So if you guys don't care why mention it? That's like me calling akira shiro a black vampire cross dresser but since he's like banned wouldn't it be more prudent just to tell him that since he most likely won't see my post? It just seems redundant and a bit mean since she can't answer back.

You show up whenever she's mentioned so it works out in the end.

we can play tonight (rather, tomorrow morning) or any night most days around 12-1AM, otherwise the next time i'll be available at an earlier time period is this thursday. if the former times are good for you then you can just message me again via psn and i'll be ready around that time, more or less.

You guys don't mind if I hang around, do you? I'm hosting my classic "HurtTenJin" room tonight from 3pm to 10pm

You show up whenever she's mentioned so it works out in the end.

That still doesn't answer my question. And to be frank were twins not a twitter account. I don't exactly update her every time someone talks smack on the internet. The reason I ask this because I'm a part time social worker at a school and one of the issues I frequently come across among young teens is cyber bullying. And while were on the subject zeth if you got something to say to me why don't you say it?

You seem to think me and jeans are the same person from what I'v read of your post. Well that's your opinion I guess but at least back it up beyond something more substantial than me scrolling though my latest post and seeing my sister's avatar showing up while having something to say about it.:toot:

You got your answer, so just drop it now and so will everyone else (hopefully).

You got your answer, so just drop it now and so will everyone else (hopefully).

No I didn't but I think I'm just going ask another forum. I don't really think I'm going to get the answers I want on here.