Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Noel Jesus fish? some confusing symbology going on there.

Games maybe tonight.

What time? *_* I wanna come

Moy we better play later. . .if UPS brings my fucking package and doesn't troll my life.

Alright

we can play tonight (rather, tomorrow morning) or any night most days around 12-1AM, otherwise the next time i'll be available at an earlier time period is this thursday. if the former times are good for you then you can just message me again via psn and i'll be ready around that time, more or less.

I'm in the EST/EDT timezone, by the way. Sadly I cannot play from 12-1 a.m tonight since I need to wake up early at around 6:00 a.m. Ah well.

I may be able to play at the aforementioned time sometime this week, and if not Thursday currently sounds fine.

You guys don't mind if I hang around, do you? I'm hosting my classic "HurtTenJin" room tonight from 3pm to 10pm

Sure.

You show up whenever she's mentioned so it works out in the end.

It's like Beetlejuice. Just say her name three times and he'll appear.

Noel is psyco's goddess. and you've got the hakumen there too. Born from Noel, ideologically

dont listen to him, hakumen is fishing the fish with noel eyes.

le perfect french dish.

There's also a chance that someone might be using the net at the moment so I'll bounce the second I notice heavy lag.

So that was you. GGs Starlight, DxZ, VavvMatsumoto and a couple others I've faced today.

Good games to Swagna5B and gigaitachi.

Good game to Arcsys for making Platinum's Heart Car arc just right enough to go over Ragna's Dead Spike. Saved me more than once against Swagna in the corner. >.>

lol at calling Akira a "black vampire cross-dresser"

A little late but that made me laugh. lol

GGS to randoms!

It's like Beetlejuice. Just say her name three times and he'll appear.

So...... If i happen to know your mother's name and post something about her you won't respond ? Good to know.

Edit: Look at it from my point of view, regardless if people like her or not she's blood. So if anybody talks smack about her or disrespect her your basically doing the same to me. So I don't know how you people normally deal with relatives but as for me family is everything. Even the ones we don't like.

i didn't realize it was that deep. oh my god i'll be sure to say i love green jeans bang next time. she should definately teach me sometime.

So...... If i happen to know your mother's name and post something about her you won't respond ? Good to know.

Edit: Look at it from my point of view, regardless if people like her or not she's blood. So if anybody talks smack about her or disrespect her your basically doing the same to me. So I don't know how you people normally deal with relatives but as for me family is everything. Even the ones we don't like.

The thing you don't understand is, this is the Internet. Letting people know that they are getting to you or jeans is only telling them to do it more. Truthful words are not beautiful, and the truth is, no one cares how upset you get. You can only ignore it. It's not like she can see it anyway, and you can simply be the bigger man to avoid the stress. You don't even have to tell her anything.

It's cool that you're looking out for your sister, but only she can change how other people see her. It's not like they'll see your post and suddenly change their mind, and there's not much else that can be done about it. At least online. If they were at your house or something you could just kick them out.

It's cool that you're looking out for your sister, but only she can change how other people see her. It's not like they'll see your post and suddenly change their mind, and there's not much else that can be done about it. At least online. If they were at your house or something you could just kick them out.

@crossfire I wouldn't think too highly of my self man. Iv played you before and to be honest I'm not impressed. I'v seen better ragnas before and since it's ragna were talking about that's not saying much.

@ TD I don't care if people think I'm upset or not. That's not going to change anything nor can I do anything about it. I posted that because I find it surprising that people on here would be surprised that I actually would speak up for her as if defending a relative is a foreign concept. That reminds me. We both saw you at winter brawl 7. Suffice it to say she wasn't happy to see you. I had to stop her from beating you to death with my own stick. I was in the marvel tournament( of which I didn't even make it past the 3rd bracket lol) I saw your matches though. I like your play style man reminds me of my own.:toot: