Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

@crossfire I wouldn't think too highly of my self man. Iv played you before and to be honest I'm not impressed. I'v seen better ragnas before and since it's ragna were talking about that's not saying much.

the point is i still body you right? oh

YO watch it TD murk fools in da alley

So...... If i happen to know your mother's name and post something about her you won't respond ? Good to know.

Just an observation.

Also, if someone is determined to verbally attack my mother in her absence, me yelling at them to stop would be about an effective a tactic as it would be offline. In real life, a swift kick to the balls/vag will show them I mean business, but getting authorities involved is usually more productive and safe. We can't punch people over the internet (yet), but assuming these hypothetical verbal attacks are taking place on the Dustloop forums, there are moderators I could talk to. This is assuming the problem of harassment is a serious one, and not of the "your mom's a whore" caliber, otherwise it is not worth even a modicum of my attention.

errol yo mama so bad at bb she cant get around butter churning

@crossfire I wouldn't think too highly of my self man. Iv played you before and to be honest I'm not impressed. I'v seen better ragnas before and since it's ragna were talking about that's not saying much.

@ TD I don't care if people think I'm upset or not. That's not going to change anything nor can I do anything about it. I posted that because I find it surprising that people on here would be surprised that I actually would speak up for her as if defending a relative is a foreign concept. That reminds me. We both saw you at winter brawl 7. Suffice it to say she wasn't happy to see you. I had to stop her from beating you to death with my own stick. I was in the marvel tournament( of which I didn't even make it past the 3rd bracket lol) I saw your matches though. I like your play style man reminds me of my own.:toot:

I won't comment on your sister, or "sister", I'm still not sure about that. Anyway, thanks for watching. Keep sticking up for her, I just hope it doesn't kill you one day.

the point is i still body you right? oh

YO watch it TD murk fools in da alley

no not exactly. I went 3 to 1 on you before I had to go to work. Keep doing wake up DPs and IB into DP..... Didn't really get you very far if I remember correctly. 2a 2b is bangs frame trap if you didn't know btw. I'v never heard counter so much in my life. Like I said not impressed. And if my twin sister had a little more discipline when playing I'm sure she wouldn't have that much problems with you either.

no not exactly. I went 3 to 1 on you before I had to go to work. Keep doing wake up DPs and IB into DP..... Didn't really get you very far if I remember correctly. 2a 2b is bangs frame trap if you didn't know btw. I'v never heard counter so much in my life. Like I said not impressed. And if my twin sister had a little more discipline when playing I'm sure she wouldn't have that much problems with you either.

Either that was my friend playing living down the street from me on my account or your just autistic as fuck

let me ask you something did you like get top 8 at anything? if not sidddowwnn

Once again, this thread is too fun to read. Asking myself again why I don't own a PS3 :v:.

Either that was my friend playing living down the street from me on my account or your just autistic as fuck

let me ask you something did you like get top 8 at anything? if not sidddowwnn

Are you serious? lol You want to compare skill on a game that compared to other fighters very few people play? That's like saying hey I'm a beast at jo jo's , I got that thing on lock dog lol Yea stay free kid I'm done. do you know why bb is not that of a must have play title on tournaments? LOL This right here. Oh and bakahyl Unlike her I'm not stupid enough to play people from EU or join EU rooms. I think You just like trolling America lol In either case I normally kick 0s so I honestly don't know why she even tries to play you. Shows over folks...... This is getting no where and people are joining a conversation that has nothing to do with them. Later.

I can't hold all these lulz

Alright, enough, Crossfire is free, Mucky churns dat butter 24/7, Errol is free to my lag switching, and everyone else is an eggworm (whatever that means) like that one dude said.

@Gamehead - You wanna prove that you're better than Cross? Schedule a play date and take that shit to PSN, PM, visitor messages, etc. The GGs thread is full of crap as it is. We don't need all this "drama" every single damn day lol

Semi - obvious troll is semi - obvious.

Don't think we need to reply to him any - more. Even if he's serious, he's still starting shit even when he said he'd stop.

I won't comment on your sister, or "sister", I'm still not sure about that. Anyway, thanks for watching. Keep sticking up for her, I just hope it doesn't kill you one day.

No problem man. LoL I'll be ok. I'm more worried about what she'll do other people than my self. Keep up the good work.

Semi - obvious troll is semi - obvious.

Don't think we need to reply to him any - more. Even if he's serious, he's still starting shit even when he said he'd stop.

Learning-Phonics.png

Might want to read and go back a few pages to see who started what. The more you know.

Loser gets IP banned.

more like loser applies for a job at applebee's

Yes, they said it first. However:

No I didn't but I think I'm just going ask another forum. I don't really think I'm going to get the answers I want on here.

Then you decided to get on the topic again.

You said you wouldn't say any - more, and yet you did.

Loser gets IP banned.

How about losers pays for bills? or college fees? or gas? or food ? or anything more important than getting banned from a site. This is like beating a dead horse but I really don't have time. I should just stop responding. I forgot how this site annoys me sometimes.