Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Shoutouts for Sasukii PM'ing me that he wanted to kick me for hitting him with 6a after he was already KO'd, eventhough i was just trying to finish my combo

Hakumen countering and cutting lasers shouldn't be a problem for Mu. Cutting a laser just makes a bubble which just lets him camp for a little.

Eventually he will have to try and leave, in which case you just lock him down again.

If he tries to camp then that's fine for you, set up more steins and just run down the clock.

I use Mu and her 6a is not exactly a stomp :3

Well then, y u corpse slapping (just what exactly is Mu doing during her 6A)?

I had a guy that found me using RCs to cancel the recovery on the finishing blow disrespectful and one that RQ/d on me saying that using j.236D as Jin was cheap. Netplay is made of all different kinds of fun people.

I call it the shampoo commercial lean back.

Haku players can just sit back and cut/counter lasers and collect meter like it's welfare check... Really, Haku vs. Mu is really stupid. Think of two tsundere characters in a romantic relationship.

Mu: *laser laser laser* "Baka, it's not like I wanted to give you free meter!!"

Haku: "It's not like I wanted to get free meter. Now, I want to kinda get in, but it's not like I want to make out..."

Mu: "AHHHHH HENTAI TASUKETE GET OFF ME"

Haku: "FUCK THIS SHUU SHUU SHUU"

That's exactly what I picture in my head every time I fight a haku;;;.

LMFAO

I had a guy that found me using RCs to cancel the recovery on the finishing blow disrespectful and one that RQ/d on me saying that using j.236D as Jin was cheap. Netplay is made of all different kinds of fun people.

its called wrist knife shankin shank shank pleb.

also netplay is cray.

playing you, Toan and every bang and hazama player ever has taught me never expect anything, just try to react if you can. because damn doing a 6A>2A meaty only to get hit by a wake up 5B weirds me out.

I can understand why xcat is on that list but why am I on it as well?

I can understand why xcat is on that list but why am I on it as well?

2A, 4B in block stun, counter hit you then instead of blocking you 4B, 50/50s all errweer in mah butt, Telepathic zoning.

then of course me being shit with hakumen doesnt help.

and of course whenever i finally get you to block 2A, back dash, 2AAAAAAAAAA. and i die again.

FORGIVE ME HAKU LORD

2A, 4B in block stun, counter hit you then instead of blocking you 4B, 50/50s all errweer in mah butt, Telepathic zoning.

then of course me being shit with hakumen doesnt help.

and of course whenever i finally get you to block 2A, back dash, 2AAAAAAAAAA. and i die again.

FORGIVE ME HAKU LORD

That sounds about like how I play you. Well, except for the backdash 2AAAAAAAAA part. I would think I would use longer ranged normals. I should save our matches in the future and replace 2AAAAAA with 2B.

That sounds about like how I play you. Well, except for the backdash 2AAAAAAAAA part. I would think I would use longer ranged normals. I should save our matches in the future and replace 2AAAAAA with 2B.

backdash and 2A mash are seperate i thought i seperated those.

j.236D is cheap! It either crosses up or it doesnt! Dude like, Jin has so many other mixup tools,man! stop using the cheapest one! D:<

also Ragna6B/Haku6B. Best Corpse stomps ever.

also Ragna6B/Haku6B. Best Corpse stomps ever.

idk man id say ragnas is more of a heel drop and hakumen learned his from isaac clark.

That you're significantly better than I am at finding holes in pressure and poking out of them.

Why, that's the politest way to call someone a masher. Thank you <3

Hakumen has a 4B?! oh I see what you did there. I thought for a second Hakumen was a Murakumo...

In CP Extend, Hakumen will have Murakumo 4B. It'll be glorious.

also gg to peeps I played tonight. Had fun, Relius is fun to fight.

Hakumen has a 4B?! oh I see what you did there. I thought for a second Hakumen was a Murakumo...

hakumens to get list:

CT stomp as 4B

super void man command grab with vacuum effect on air and ground.

Armstrong magnificent armstrong cannon

2 more supers.

the ability to throw rocks

what hes gotten already:

god powers

swag mask

swag sword

god tier existence

swag combos

Personally, I rate within order of fraudulence (Note: Fraudulence does not equal general character strength. I personally consider Relius pretty fraudulent, but it usually doesn't matter because he's shit any - way.):

Makoto.

Tsubaki.

Jin, Plat.

Relius.

Tager.

Bang.

Ragna.

Valk.

Lambda.

Haku.

Arakune.

Carl, Mu.

Hazama.

Tao isn't listed towards lack of experience.

Arakune isn't even top 3 most fraudulent character? NICE

[continues to mash supers mid-block string to combo into curse for 6k]