Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

do you guys have big hands? or do you play that 'claw' thing style like a stick? xD

I personally can't press A and B comfortably with the same finger :C so i use L1 usually

i can press all 4 buttons with just my thumb easily.

i have large hands yes. :o

i can press all 4 buttons with just my thumb easily.

i have large hands yes. :o

jeeeesus so you can just.... how is that comfortable... ・`ヘ´・

also I might be playing bb this week. I haven't for like 3-4 months i think.

let the lag begin with my horrible internet~ :/

jeeeesus so you can just.... how is that comfortable... ・`ヘ´・

also I might be playing bb this week. I haven't for like 3-4 months i think.

let the lag begin with my horrible internet~ :/

we can play whenever, and no its not comfortable i just have t get used to it.

it causes me to misinput commands about 30% of the time. :I

but its my fault because its my fault.

LUFFY!! I thought you died man.

Also, triggers to me are a matter of convenience. I can press A+B or B+C in games like 3S where you don't have a choice, but when a game does offer triggers I might as well use them since I have my fingers resting on the L1/R1 buttons anyway. That, and A+B+C and A+B+C+D are genuinely a pain in the ass to do on pad.

LUFFY!! I thought you died man.

Also, triggers to me are a matter of convenience. I can press A+B or B+C in games like 3S where you don't have a choice, but when a game does offer triggers I might as well use them since I have my fingers resting on the L1/R1 buttons anyway. That, and A+B+C and A+B+C+D are genuinely a pain in the ass to do on pad.

I DID FOR A WHILE. (`ε´)

but I still watch bb videos every day. :L just haven't played myself. i'm /somewhat/ excited for cp. xD

we should try making a room this weekend. EC people only though! my net's too horrible to deal with anything else. Dx

the other reason i haven't been on is because of lag, which is mostly my side since i live in the woods and my average download speed is 2.5 if i'm lucky.

i'm so far out in the country they can't even increase the download/upload it even if I DID have the money :/

I'm on pad and I just push A+B to barrier too...

Yeah, I use the CT default control scheme too on pad. For burst I do throw and pressing A+B with my thumb. Works out pretty well.

because you stick. for pad i'm a default macro dude.

I don't stick. The stick bruises up my joints and hand.

I press A+B. Maybe this is one reason I lose.

When I played pad I never used shortcuts. RC was thumb across the top buttons. I then switched drive to R1 for Carl (d and b were impossible to coordinate on the face). I swapped d and the x button became taunt. I got lotsa hate for those accidental pushes.

For years I played BB on pad with no macros, but I realized RC was simply too hard to input quickly and accurately om demand, so I added it to R2.

Everything else is easy to press with a thumb, and I have small hands lol. Anyway I'm learning stick now so this is all in the pastttt

I use macros. Not like I'm playing stick so why not use them.

Left bumper ~> taunt

Left trigger ~> throw

Right bumper ~> barrier

Right trigger ~> RC

When Iplkayed pad I waws always using LT as Barrier because LT was "block" in ninja gaiden.

I used rT for A_B+C and RB for Grip. Nver userd LB for anything.

I had taunt set to Click LS and BBurst to click RS

I"m tyhirn to type this rwhile recovering from anesthesia leave me alone.

When Iplkayed pad I waws always using LT as Barrier because LT was "block" in ninja gaiden.

I used rT for A_B+C and RB for Grip. Nver userd LB for anything.

I had taunt set to Click LS and BBurst to click RS

I"m tyhirn to type this rwhile recovering from anesthesia leave me alone.

...Why are you under...

I shouldn't ask, should I? o-o

But thanks for the help guys. I'll try Mucky's control scheme and see if its better for me. I have small hands, that's why I use macros.

For years I played BB on pad with no macros, but I realized RC was simply too hard to input quickly and accurately om demand, so I added it to R2.

Everything else is easy to press with a thumb, and I have small hands lol. Anyway I'm learning stick now so this is all in the pastttt

I thought you gave up stick?

I thought you gave up stick?

Well BB is kind of in a downtime right now since we're waiting for CP, so I feel like I have a lot of time to get used to it before starting to play competitively again. We still play it in Montreal pretty regularly so I get to practice on and off. Getting the hang of it!

Well BB is kind of in a downtime right now since we're waiting for CP, so I feel like I have a lot of time to get used to it before starting to play competitively again. We still play it in Montreal pretty regularly so I get to practice on and off. Getting the hang of it!

You know that's the same how i feel about BB. . .Stick is fun! it also makes me play differently.

ALSO. . .WE NEVER PLAYED EACH OTHER BEFORE. ONLY WATCHED.

EDIT: GGs to Nineball. This momentum is bullshit.

ggs to toan and nineball infinte

i have never win so many matches and rounds before vs nineball ever.

i feel like theres hope.