Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Sorry about tonight. I fell apart really fast. Quite a step back.

I'm really angry and disappointed in myself. I wish I could just stop - I also wish I could win.

tonight was probably the wrong night to play.

GGS to those I played.

BGS to random lag.

GGs to AceOfLCMR and whoever else dropped by the room. Also GGs to Tall31 in the room with all Jins. I woulda stayed but I was definitely not in the mood to play the mirror match over and over again XD

GGS to Kazen567, Tsukiniwatte, Spira17, Silfer, Verjl, Rukia13Shirayuki, HazeKiller, Bleachx_xBankai, Blaze1213. and Grendylicious.

Shoutouts to Itzoverlooked for the fantastic mash fight do to lag. lol

Shoutouts to taking wins and making people abort.

Aki= THE VALKDADDY LMAO

Man, Is it me or are all the rooms on PSN really laggy? Even 3 bars feel like 0s/1s. This is really awful. :( ggs to everyone I played, bgs to this horrible lag.

GGs to Girlpower and the people i played on Rank, yes my subs are returning to full power!! Also Yggjrasil idk it must be you but there are times were you think its a good connection and then its a shitty connection once you play, even on xbox i experience that.

Man, Is it me or are all the rooms on PSN really laggy? Even 3 bars feel like 0s/1s. This is really awful. :( ggs to everyone I played, bgs to this horrible lag.

Don't get me started on that poverty connection of yours luna...it's the reason why Xie left this country. lol

Don't get me started on that poverty connection of yours luna...it's the reason why Xie left this country. lol

LMAO

Got a room up. Come jump in and play ^_^

Oh also if you can't get in send me a psn message, since there are 2 private slots :D

I was going to join you, but I didn't realize that I was already in your room... I feel kinda stupid now...