Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

...thanks a lot zking, and most likely senaxluna. laggyass mofos

but yeeeah, you actually have played me once simi-recently(few weeks ago) when I was using a friend's account.

WEST COAAAAAST

GGs all, I've been away for a few weeks and kind of surprised myself to have played pretty well (read: mash Mu normals into 7k).

Tbh Koopa, I think Haku vs. Mu is only slightly in favor of Mu...

Anyhow, I need to run some more tourneys soon. Still have like 300 dollars left in the bank, and I hear CP preorders are up... I want to take suggestions on format, because I want next tourneys to be baller. Don't bother discussing it here (I'm so afraid of bans now), PM me if you've got some ideas.

My idea was to do single-elim qualifier tourneys for slots to compete for the main event, which would feature CP preorders as prize.

ggs to ethereal_albion, vavvMatsumoto, h4nzo_the_razer, KoopaDoopa, rinhara5aki, sayimbaplease, LiEUTENANT (he sent me a friend request this time :vbang:...seriously, someone jacked his ps3), idiotmonkey, Arcadia21x, and iBeeTrollinFree.

...and xntrikcat, TD, and starblast0r...

h7B7EEDA0

I don't know how people can stand playing laggy matches, a few seconds of that and my salt levels hit the roof.

GGs to everyone I played today though.

GGs To AkihikoSanada and Moy_X7. It was my first time back after a good break from BB and I have a feel they had the handycap all the way up for me though. But I still got 3 dubs though. :D

Shoutouts to Aki for bodying Moy's Platnium. Shoutouts to Moy for entertaining me with those Jin techs. (:

LOL GGS to Valkenhayn pressure.

GGS to Cap lol

GGS to Moy lol

GGS Lieutenant lol

VAAAAAAAAALK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

GGS to Cap lol

GGS to Moy lol

^ I second that motion. Why you do that to my teacher like that though...

Valk's cheap, pls nerf, dam you 6C, grumble, grumble. I did lol at that 214D trade, I didn't know that the dumped item completely disappears during a trade lol.

Jin tech? All I was doing was standard Jin stuff, no gimmicks or nothing lol.

Thats Jin tech to me. I'm trash and even MORE TRASH since all I've been play is Tales of Graces f. lol We need to train together so I can to some of that fancy stuff you call "Standard Jin stuff" lmao

Valk's cheap, pls nerf, dam you 6C, grumble, grumble. I did lol at that 214D trade, I didn't know that the dumped item completely disappears during a trade lol.

Jin tech? All I was doing was standard Jin stuff, no gimmicks or nothing lol.

LOL Naw Moy, Plat cheap as hell. *Salt*

I was laughing hard on both matches of Valk Vs Plat lol

GGS to Cap lol

GGS to Moy lol

GGS Lieutenant lol

Hey you should fight me and we should fly around a lot waiting for the other to get the first hit in.

Sounds like fun

I don't think I've fought you in BB yet, up for some matches?

Nothing fancy, just playing by the book here. The only times I go all tricky and gimmicky is when I'm going in for the kill or if the opponent has such a lead on me that it doesn't matter if my gimmicks fail or not lol.

Nothing fancy, just playing by the book here. The only times I go all tricky and gimmicky is when I'm going in for the kill or if the opponent has such a lead on me that it doesn't matter if my gimmicks fail or not lol.

Still though. It would be nice to do all that just so I can brag about it later. haha

I don't think I've fought you in BB yet, up for some matches?

I'm down for some matches! Let's go! (:

What the hell happened to the connection? ;_;

I was wondering the same thing. lol

GGS though.

Shoutouts to Tao & Arakune for being the only characters that can destroy me do to lack of good players lol

I was wondering the same thing. lol

GGS though.

Shoutouts to Tao & Arakune for being the only characters that can destroy me do to lack of good players lol

At least you're lucky Valk has that w.5B. That recovery and hitbox is magical.

Actually, let me try hosting, maybe that will help.

GGS to XDest.

Thanks for taking the time to have some matches with me. The Valk Vs Tao match is pretty funny, if not amusing? lol

Shoutouts to getting grabbed a lot lol

Shoutouts to XDest for showing me that Tao's a brawler lol

Shoutouts to Shoutouts

Night!