Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

someone play in an hour? taking out this hair is frustrating and steam needs to be let out

I'm not at home atm but I will play moar witchoo if you're still on and want to (should be like an hr and a half or 2)

GGs to AkihikoSanada-, Hazelkiller70 and Littlefang.

Shoutouts to Aki and Hazel for raiding KingCrawford300's room with me and making everyone salty. Crawford and his crew were talking so much trash about Jin Valk and Ragna and kept kicking us. We all ran the room and dipped out.

Shoutouts to Crawford and KenechiSumuro for trying to tell me how to play Jin but still got boddied.

Shoutouts to table salt. lol

just so you know, that 360B was supposed to be a MTW

augh

ggs

I may fail at 360Aing your 6As/6Bs on reaction but at least I can still mash 720

GGs to zking916 i sure enjoyed playing you and yeah those matches between my Haku and your Haz was man a test of patience, hope it wasn't too laggy which i blame my bro for that.

I'm not at home atm but I will play moar witchoo if you're still on and want to (should be like an hr and a half or 2)
l suppose l won't need to say, "I spoke too soon" as you weren't on either. ggs earlier.

l suppose l won't need to say, "I spoke too soon" as you weren't on either. ggs earlier.

D: WHEW, I'm so relieved. The circumstances of my evening were SOOOO weird. I'm back home now though. and yes, good games <3 <3 <3 they were quite fun.

GGs to DividedXZero, FanglordEX and GEMJSR436. Dat 1 win outta 14 matches will be with me as I Jin it to Win it.

>GEMJSR436

This bitch. I met him in real life and got his PSN that way. I always get so competitive with him and he almost always beats me T_T

GGs to streetwalkin. The Rachel matchup is fun, not being able to do 6C>jD on most of my BnBs makes the whole game just different. I normally FRKZ a ton more lol

GGs to streetwalkin. The Rachel matchup is fun, not being able to do 6C>jD on most of my BnBs makes the whole game just different. I normally FRKZ a ton more lol

I'm glad you had fun <3, it was fun. I was getting so salty tho D8

darn, got dominated but i will still upload the video tho haha, at least i do 2 win and view K.O : P

Edit: Thanks for the games again toanenadiz!

I'm glad you had fun <3, it was fun. I was getting so salty tho D8

I can imagine those single pixel of health wins and that GP astral would be the prime causes of that lol. A lot of times you got up trying to either poke me with something or jump out, you kinda need to block in those situations. :P