Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Daisy! Fun games!

Also ggs to RidetheIcing? I think he's on here...

Also Stayfree is just too cool to join my lobby :v:

ggs...except for the ending the room right before I got to play my first match part. :v:

The room was lagging like all hell, I apologize about that. I just ended it because no one was enjoying themselves. Hopefully next time I host the connection won't be ass.

A quick shoutout to that Bang with a fucked up name that I already forgot for being my only opponent to make me take this game seriously. To the rest, GGs I guess.

Also ggs to RidetheIcing? I think he's on here...

Hmm nope, I tried but it said room full. Then I started watching BBCP. That's weird.

Honestly, I just wanted to see who was in there lol

Hmm nope, I tried but it said room full. Then I started watching BBCP. That's weird.

Honestly, I just wanted to see who was in there lol

Oh you are RidetheIcening (thought i recognized the name) but i was playing a jin player named RidetheIcing with my :DS:. We should play sometime though dude ^__^

yeah thanks, i thought i'd just use arakune since i don't get to fight relius much at all, so i could learn the matchup. That ran smoother than most 4 bar connections.

oh i'm also sleep deprived atm, so a few more errors snuck in than usual, but you were fun to fight.

Anyone wanna play for a bit? I wanna practice my Noel and Rachel for a little bit, so I might do better or worse then I usually do with Makoto... Either way, someone to help me practice a bit would be helpful! So just say so if you want to play!

Okay, then, I'll create a room.

EDIT: The room is up. It's called Dustloop, and if you need me to invite you, just say so.

To anyone else, I made it a 6 person room. So if your looking to mash some buttons, don't be afraid to come on in! :toot: