Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I have a room up now, enjoy trouncing on me for a bit

Could you send me an Invite, My connection doesn't exactly reach the minimum connection level.

I just can't seem to do well against Tager...

Mortified, your giving me a lot of trouble with that Tager of yours! LOL!

EDIT: Damn it! PSN kicked us right off!

Oh well, good games.

If you have any feed back or critique, I'd love to hear it!

I don't get it. It fails to let me join and when I get in we have a decent 2 bar connection.

Also I won a match against a Tager. That never happens.

I was wondering during that match about what would win between Tager's charging armor punch and Tsubaki's astral?

I don't get it. It fails to let me join and when I get in we have a decent 2 bar connection.

I was wondering during that match about what would win between Tager's charging armor punch and Tsubaki's astral?

I think Tsubaki's astral would win. I think she's pretty much invincible while in that Angel Form, and other then the animation, it's one of the better astrals in the game. (And from what I understand, Izayoi's astral is like Tsubaki's on steroids!)

I'm not too great and really out of practice. As for that, yeah Tsubaki prly wins

Might be a bit early, but anyone looking to play some games? A bit rusty so I'm looking forward to brushing up my fundamentals lol. I'll have a room open for anyone free to join.

can you magnatech wheel if you've been churning butter before superflash?

just to be clear this only happened twice and he said he was trying to magnatech :)

Whatever happened to just you know. Blocking

Also Errol do you want to play a few in a bit, its been awhile

Nvm lets do it late tonight or another day

GGs to Rukia13Shirayuki, SolequalBadguy, zking916 and a few others that dropped in the room (sorry if I forgot any names... typed this up while I'm playing). There were some really close matches in there. GGs especially to zking916, I don't really have much mirror match experience with relius but it was fun trying to block everything. I really respect those combos that you use with Relius, while I still use day 1 shit lol. Great matches, there were some really nail-biting situations throughout the whole session!

I don't really have much mirror match experience with relius but it was fun trying to block everything.

As you could probably tell neither did I XP

As you could probably tell neither did I XP

Finding the right times to escape during blockstrings really threw me off a number of times. Felt like headbanging my table (not really lol) every time I got caught trying to chickenblock/jump out of pressure, really bad habit of mine. The times I managed to successfully block 236xD a few times surprised me since my defense is usually ass. Just from my experience from the matches we had, it felt heavily momentum based and it was a challenge of keeping your waifu alive while trying to kill the other one, which is probably obvious already haha. When the matches went down to the wire, whenever I was about fullscreen away you would do your best to keep me out with 214A/J6D/etc. which was a good tactic, but sometimes I felt that you would go overboard and use too much meter (just my opinion though). This gave me a much easier time to approach you and try to keep you grounded for a mixup. I managed to get lucky with a few voltedo/2141236C mis-inputs and other weird situations towards the end of the session, but even so it was still a fun and interesting experience to see the way another Relius player plays. Till next time!

can play some, invite

Alright, sent you an invite. As usual, I made it a 6 person room, if anyone else wants to join.

EDIT: Just invited you Thunderbolt! :toot:

Sorry I closed the room, something came up and I have to go... Sorry...

But Good Games Errol and Thunderbolt!