Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I had to share that post on twitter, That was too good. I just died from laughter. I never made someone so angry before with Ragna. XD

did the mods delete his message? :O

Yep they did, tis probably time to get this back on topic before they do.

well GGs to Volvata, my favorite student. I'll teach you some Miracle Jeanne combos at NCI this Saturday along with some other Plat gimmicks and tricks.

Shoutouts to #RagnaTime

Shoutouts to Noel getting crossed up so bad that she wasn't facing the right way after she escaped the vortex. (I seriously had to save that replay to figure out how she did that)

Shoutouts to people dying in the middle of my combos. :( I get to 5k or 6k and they're already dead.

Shoutouts to Shoutouts.

Anyone feel to mash button a bit, i can make a room and live stream it some. just to testing and have fun of course! :3

Anyone feel to mash button a bit, i can make a room and live stream it some. just to testing and have fun of course! :3

Invite please!

Fuck. This. Pad. Grr

I don't see why your complaining... Your still mopping the floor with everyone!

I don't want people to think I'm trolling because I keep stopping randomly and often, looks crazy lol.

And buying a new pad is like asking for a steel desk for which to facedesk repeatedly (oh... and not my face).

Either way, ggs. It's bedtime and this pad fiasco has increased sodium levels. Goodnight

stick also involves lots of face-to-steel.

Yeah, hopefully my scrubby Rachel didn't annoy you! :D

EDIT: GG's to everyone in Daisy Fan's room. Sorry if I bored you at all. I'm kinda disappointed in myself that I couldn't do better... But I still had fun!

No worry it will come by the time. you getting at! Am about to let these two guys finished the match and go to sleep. i think to do more live stream in this kinda way it pretty cool! :P

Edit: sorry, Good games for everyone in the room. am happy to see the sounds went well during the stream :D

GGs to the few randoms I had in the last few nights and looking forward to more matches. Our connection was much smoother in the past Ieiden so I don't know what's going on nowadays, stay off those torrents as you play please. My net should be tolerable since I went back with my old service so I'll take matches with anyone again, I'm your typical Hazama and Ragna player and troll Lambda and Rachel.

how is it that you guys are like 1k pages ahead of xbl thread but I can't ever find a game when I get on psn?

how is it that you guys are like 1k pages ahead of xbl thread but I can't ever find a game when I get on psn?

Illuminati. Most of us have been playing each other for a long time, so we're just in there.

Build up dat friends list and you should be fine, cause it's all private slots. Or ask to play on here~

GGs to Grendylicious. That 4 bar is a lie though. );

Super late response but GGs. That four bar was definitely a lie though. I cant believe i landed all my mugen combos but dropped every 3CC RC combo last night. I need to start playing more because my execution is terribad right now.

Why do you guys play with private slots. ?-? Why not just set a connection restriction and leave it at that.