Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Hold on.

Question, what's the ideal download and upload speed?

when my internet was shit i had a solid 2 with 1.5mbs dl and almost 1mb uploading speeds.

ggs to errols room.

haku jb unstoppable.

Have you hit Errol's Makoto out of her DP with it yet?

i have, i have the matched saved. i think it beat tsubakis blue dp too.

Why hit Makoto's DP when you can slide under it? :kitty:

because Hakumen is a man who takes shit to the chest, return it with 10k.

haku has the best DP in the game hands down.

it only got better in cp.

mwahahahahahaill probably be playing kagura thoughahahahaha

Or 2B under it

lol Errol, you and your crappy DPs

it's ok, I have a super that can hit low but doesn't hit high and doesn't hit past jab length and has one hundred recovery frames

oh shit

it's ok, I have a super that can hit low but doesn't hit high and doesn't hit past jab length and has one hundred recovery frames

oh shit

play hakumen, nothing can go wrong.

Get the fuck outta here and go back to Dark souls. Casual.

Well what is it? Dirty casul. Get gud.

GGs Nemesis, I thought for sure I was gonna drop that Gold Burst BK combo, but thank god I didn't. I risked everything on that though lol.

You quit for a few months and you're free to most of the competition. Now is the best time that I start devoting most of my time to the training room if I'm just a rag doll.

GGs to Kodim and Silfer21. Kodim with a respectable Rachel preventing me to burst and catching me with pink throws with all the zoning and Silfer 21 for abusing my rush down tactics with cat hammer, mad respect to the both of you two and hopefully the next time we combat I won't make it too easy.

ps- My mood felt like ass after that one astral off barrier break.

GOod games to Kodim and xkurotsukix. I didn't mean anything personal by that astral, I just can't resist that setup. Was fun fighting your Ragna too!

You quit for a few months and you're free to most of the competition. Now is the best time that I start devoting most of my time to the training room if I'm just a rag doll.

GGs to Kodim and Silfer21. Kodim with a respectable Rachel preventing me to burst and catching me with pink throws with all the zoning and Silfer 21 for abusing my rush down tactics with cat hammer, mad respect to the both of you two and hopefully the next time we combat I won't make it too easy.

ps- My mood felt like ass after that one astral off barrier break.

we haven't gotten to play despite trying, unfortunately. maybe sometime.

GGs Nemesis, I thought for sure I was gonna drop that Gold Burst BK combo, but thank god I didn't. I risked everything on that though lol.

It's so enjoyable to fight a really competent ragna ^^ -- I apologize for the PSN crash tho-- just as I was getting really engaged In the fight

Catch me after my warm up next time k? I'm afraid it's personal creed for me to warm up only using subs ~

Silfer- No hard feelings, despite any set-up if you can do it just go for it. I wouldn't have it any other way then just to fight the person at their pinnacle. It just motivates me more to train much harder with Rags.

Errol- Ah right, I wasn't avoiding you if you want the honest truth. It's that my internet been a little catchy in the last month that I finally put in for some good service. It's just those few moments you caught me I was getting off. Of course I'll gladly thrown in some more rounds with you.

My record for tonight feels like 6-20.

You know my other favorite part about psn? System update required.

This fucking system man.

It's so enjoyable to fight a really competent ragna ^^ -- I apologize for the PSN crash tho-- just as I was getting really engaged In the fight

Catch me after my warm up next time k? I'm afraid it's personal creed for me to warm up only using subs ~

I'd hardly call myself competent with Ragna lol. I just press buttons and stuff works for me as Ragna. I try using him like Sol mostly.

Disregard my compliments then lol

And srsly fffffffffffk PSN.... Bro accidentally switched surge protector then suddenly I have to perform like 3 system updates

Sigh fml

I mean I appreciate your comments though (it just feels like I don't really deserve such praise.) even though certain others don't really think to highly of my Ragna. Also, I'd better update my PS3 too, lest I have to suffer through waiting to play again. :(