Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I'm done. Not making any progress. GGs.

GGs

I understand, if anything you're just backpedaling. Apparently wanting to OH me was more important than finishing your combos lol

GGs

I understand, if anything you're just backpedaling. Apparently wanting to OH me was more important than finishing your combos lol

YES, I KNOW! I don't fucking like it in the least. What happened to the place in time I was improving against you? I want that back.

I really don't know what you are talking about. I missed 3-4 combos because I missed 6C and got 5C. That happens sometimes, but I have the stick down, it's just that platinum has a really good falling normal to beat staff launch on that. If I'm trying to overhead you it's because I lose my turn if you ever block and your normals punish all my attempts to get back or continue. I completely lose my turn no matter what I've chosen to do against you.

You know things about me that I don't know about myself and I feel completely in the dark because I cannot change these matches to something better in neutral because of it. You know how I move, when I attack, how I attack, and every move you make just out-positions and outreaches and counters everything I have. I've tried so many times to change that over the last few months and it's no fucking different.

I'm more upset that I can't defend myself against you still - as much as we played I still don't understand what you want and when you want it. I don't know any of your habits - you seem to have every one of mine. I can't barrier you, I can't escape you, I can't instablock and punish or escape, I can't barrier in air versus you on tech, even though I'm trying to do that and risk getting air grabbed.

And you just out-move me and falling J.B. It's so fucking good and you can corner carry with that retarded loop for 3K and outpoke every normal I can try. Every time I hit you I have to wonder if you were choosing not to throw out anything you had which reaches farther and is just generally better than anything I have.

These matches don't change much anymore. They're still a fucking flowchart and I still do not understand what to do against you when you really just have to land any single normal into 3-5k and I need a counter hit slow ass normal to get that sort of damage and 50 meter into Oki. You're pretty much figured out every mixup on Kokushi I know and I pretty much have stolen every one.

I'm trying everything I understand about the game and my character and I just cannot change the match in the least.

How the fuck do I punish your fucking character? Jesus CHRIST! She's considered a terrible fucking character! The matchup is considered even or in my favor! What the fuck am I doing wrong that makes her look like she can't possible make a mistake on the screen?

I don't fucking understand anymore. I've exhausted every idea and thing I've learned on you. and now you just fucking know all of that, too.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH ALL THIS?

It looks like I just need to look at more shit for whatever it'll be worth and I'll get you staying still again. I"m so angry at myself right now.

why don't you have your psn listed? i can't remember it. ethereal llama or something?

Gooooood dam that was better than urethra by Stayfree LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Ethereal_Albion. but idk if the net is being used still just send and invite lol.

Snippity snip snip

Falling j.B da gawd

The j.C > j.2C loop actually only does 2K unless I start it off something ridiculous like a 5C.

As for choosing not to throw out anything and see what you do, you're correct. If you whiff something, I can just punish it. It's called bad spacing and you need to work on that.

To be fair, it was laggy as hell, I kept on dropping some delicious combos off Pogo FC, 6C FC, and 5C CH. Also, Pogo works better than I expect for intercepting one of your mistimed staff + rush-down approaches.

Oh and one thing I notice that a lot of the lower-leveled Litchis try to do is spam 6D and hope to reset pressure off of it. That's a 2-hit move, I'm going to IB the 2nd hit every single time and I'll be at an advantageous situation. If you use 5A, you might trade with mine. If I read that, I can really mess you up with a 2B. So you're at a situation where you have to guess and a bad guess will get you hurt. So just block if that happens or better yet, ease down on the 6D if you don't have the meter to RC it.

Yeah I've been trying to catch a bad wakeup with 6D too much. I can't 5B or 3C you though. It's minus and you always reach me after block. I can't overhead you obviously.

I don't know. I can't space you for shit. Even after everything I've been trying it's just not working. I cannot hit you and you move too smartly for me to figure it out.

I don't fucking understand anymore. I've exhausted every idea and thing I've learned on you. and now you just fucking know all of that, too.

if i may intrude for a moment.

from past to recent experience you have gotten better but i never explained at what.

your combos got stable and your neutral game got slightly improved.

the thing is it seems to me, from an outside perspective mind you that theres a concept in blazblue that you arent seeing or understanding properly. probably due to your extreme character loyalty and preferences.

the thing is you play with too much commitment to doing the same exact things in repetition, which allows players to download you almost too easily.

litchis range is one of her biggest strengths on top of her mix up game and her semi decent approaches to characters without a true answer. but you dont play her like that, you play her like a mixture of ragna, mu and hakumen.

why i say this, mind you this is a light critisism so dont take it in a bad way, yo set and launch the staff far too often without doing anything with it.

by with it i mean actually going in and making the person block, far too often you stay across the screen or wait for it to make a return trip instead of using it to force your way in. of course this is harder than im making it seem but its also easier than you think it is.

you mix up lack...imagination to a degree which makes it easier to read, you use of litchi in general after all of this time emans you havent learned or havent had the chance to properly learn her OR just go with me on this:

You are using the wrong character. Maybe her concept isnt compatible with your style of play.

Gooooood dam that was better than urethra by Stayfree LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Ethereal_Albion. but idk if the net is being used still just send and invite lol.

you're maxed on friends, I cna't bring myself to joystick type your name again.

Yeah I've been trying to catch a bad wakeup with 6D too much. I can't 5B or 3C you though. It's minus and you always reach me after block. I can't overhead you obviously.

I don't know. I can't space you for shit. Even after everything I've been trying it's just not working. I cannot hit you and you move too smartly for me to figure it out.

Remember that you can just cancel those two into something. It's better to try a ghetto frame trap with a special cancel than just sit there and be forced to block my 5B.

Can't tell you anything about the spacing thing, that's something that really only comes to you with experience, LOTS of experience.

uhhh for reference he can 2A you on 6D IB. it's even on IB which is dumb.

also star please don't do what other litchi's on netplay do and try to purposely drop combo's for free 6D resets. it's like super basic.

And errol please don't make fun of me T~T

God why am i always maxed on friends.

uhhh for reference he can 2A you on 6D IB. it's even on IB which is dumb.

I was playing Plat against him so my 5A beats her 2A and trades with her 5A. Then my 2B beats her 5A if she wants to take a chance at a trade with my 5A.

Against Jin, the guessing game is even since they share the same start-up for both their 5A and 2A (6F and 7F respectively).

GGs to random Noel last night raptor3987(sp?) and old friend from my CT days IISonIcsII (sp?). Connection was a little jumpy with you both but the 5 matches with each of you were quite fun. Some of those losses are proof that I need to practice...if I can bring myself to do that. I'm really not feeling Hazama anymore since my combat with him is along the trolling approach instead of a serious heated match. I still hold that salt every time I meet a random online Hazama that has mastered the loop (red beats and all).

;_;

GGs to people and whatnot. I take back what I said about 6 person rooms with mics. Shit is really irritating. -_-

GGs to people and whatnot. I take back what I said about 6 person rooms with mics. Shit is really irritating. -_-

There's only two people I know that still do full room with mics and I hardly hang out with them anymore, most of it due to connection issues and choice of topic. Shino7676 and GemJSRxxx(sp?).

I'll take a few random matches with anyone tonight...well maybe in two hours. I have to be somewhere really soon.

Good games to Nemesis?, and Silfer. Lowering the delay to 2 gets more people, but I still prefer playing in 3.

and now you know why i hate using mics and/or listening to people with them.

its fucking irritating, especially when they dont say anything but BREATHE in the mic.

ggs to omegabankai and errol.

lolzy matches with bankai he out sillyed me until i murdered his face. no regrets.

ggs errol, try and chill abit with the haku match up im fully aware its insanely difficult to fight hakumen, trust me i lose to the SAME PLAYER since ct so its been what 3 years and i can still barely handle his ass.

dont try to fight hakumen, fight the player. unlike most other characters hakumen (me using him especially) doesnt really have any crazy ass tricks he can use to screw with reaction at close range and neutral.

and a person like me plays like a scum bag, i rely on getting you angry so you screw up more often, thus causing a revolving cycle.

also ive finished my vs music

vs errol : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcoLNTG1tTo (listen to the whole song you indignant F***s)

vs moy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGaaQe-hJw

vs starblastor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYLfBsJVCmE

vs muh rival soul-6-ookami: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_30D18RSq0

i havent played anyone else in awhile. so...yeah~

Its not the conversations that theyre having...its just the lag that they bring. The conversations that Harakiri_Tiger and everyone else were having were interesting and fun...Just at times it would lag so bad that it was virtually unplayable.

I'm sparing you all a three page long post because the mods tell me I'm not a real member of this community and I'm on notice.

You guys are making absolutely no fucking sense.

Moy is the only person here I've played extensively enough to make somewhat decent judgements about where I was, where I am, and where I'm going, and even then he's only ever made a minimum of sense and its not making any goddamned sense right now.

Moy - just cough up my bad habits so I can find them and fix them. Please. you clearly know more about me what I play you than I know you, and I think this only holds me back.

Its not the conversations that theyre having...its just the lag that they bring. The conversations that Harakiri_Tiger and everyone else were having were interesting and fun...Just at times it would lag so bad that it was virtually unplayable.

i just hate it when people talk in general and im forced to listen. because mics and they are my friends so... i patiently deal with it (whilst strangling them in the deep pockets of my mind.)

Last time i did use my Mic was with Free and Aki. these were the much awesome night ever. freaking hellgraver did make me laugh at one point.

Have you delete me on your list Yggj? : I

Sorry, I did a recent purge of my Friends list and I deleted whoever I havent played in 2 months.

its fucking irritating, especially when they dont say anything but BREATHE in the mic.

I don't get why people do this. Come to think of it Hakumen likes to do this.

I will take your advice to heart.

Hey, yo guys. If I'm interrupting anything, I'm sorry, but I got a room going on so come on in if you want... or whatever....

Back to whatever is on here

Sorry, I did a recent purge of my Friends list and I deleted whoever I havent played in 2 months.

Its cool. are you still up for some games later? i really honestly like to play with you again. also some people believe i did become better.

psyco admits to playing a scumbag hakumen - confirming he plays for the same reason I do - to beat people and then make them feel worse about playing the game - making himself better than others.