Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I'm going to be on netplay for the next few minutes before I go to lunch, anyone want to go a few rounds? Mostly will fool around with Rags and Lambda.

Sup dudes, rusty old BB player here looking to get back into BB again.

Im an old Jin player(Mid CS2 was when I took a break, but been playing since CT). So I know all the basic stuff, but none of the new EX stuff for Jin.

Other than that I play P4A pretty often(Since EU release), and im from EU, Sweden.

Ohhh you're that Ragna I played that other day. GGs.

Ohhh you're that Ragna I played that other day. GGs.

yeah, im pretty sure we trolled eachother for like a half hour before being serious lol.

am about to make a room and live stream this again. anyone are welcome my room is my username.

GGs to Akira-Shiro for the 0-10 matches and tolerating my free lambda. Room was called 'Lambda fraud', look forward to this room more often in the future before BBCP is out.

I've seen your room DaisyFan and thought of joining but it's late and I have another place to be tonight within the next hour so I'll watch your stream instead.

Zking, we can play after my stream alone if you want. if so thanks to joining in, you always welcome to hangout just like everyone.

Zking, we can play after my stream alone if you want. if so thanks to joining in, you always welcome to hangout just like everyone.

Oh I'm going to head to bed soon, maybe tomorrow we can play :)

GGs to you drunk niggas till my internet decided to be an asshole. I hate my poverty ass neighbors always trying to jump on my router.

Hello all. I am a Ragna player who is looking for another Ragna player to help me with my skills. I am fresh out of training mode knowing bnbs off hit confirms and grabs and such as well as some block strings and am now getting into mixups and pressuring. I have played online before and of course I am not very good knowing that I am new. I know every fighting game is a learning process since I mainly play sf, but I know I can get a head start and I know this is the best site to go to. If anyone wants to help me out my psn is KV9998

Well, those were some good games i watched on Daisy's Stream haha. You all were very good. Hopefully i will get better at the game as i'm pretty new, and i must say hello to you all, i'm new around here :D

Also GGs the other night to Daisy beating me like 100 times D;

Favorite character is Makoto

Hello all. I am a Ragna player who is looking for another Ragna player to help me with my skills. I am fresh out of training mode knowing bnbs off hit confirms and grabs and such as well as some block strings and am now getting into mixups and pressuring. I have played online before and of course I am not very good knowing that I am new. I know every fighting game is a learning process since I mainly play sf, but I know I can get a head start and I know this is the best site to go to. If anyone wants to help me out my psn is KV9998

Not a Ragna main, but I did send an FR over.

Not a Ragna main, but I did send an FR over.

not familiar with the term fr

oh nvm i get it now haha. ill be on in the pm today till i work as well as tuesday. if theres a specific time u wud like to play tuesday just let me know