Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

whoa how did you do that

you click on the replies count from the main forum listing and it pops up the breakdown. Replies: -->20304<--

Currently going through a psn update so if anyone wants to get some matches between bb or p4a just post it in anyone of the sections. Net should be good since I should be the only on it at this given moment.

I wanna play Kuro. :< please, let me play.

EDIT: Well shit, I have to update my PS3 too...Wait, wasnt there an update last week? What the hell, man?

We'll make up the matches later on gamma but with my family net its not as solid as before. I had a 0 with Toan with it's normally a 2 at best.

GGs Toan for an annoying Tao I had to go through the three characters I barely know how to play. I couldn't call out none of your throws through the pokes I felt really free and I call bs on your 5A for the last match. GGs to me dropping the soap on houtenjin combos, 2a 2b 3c and houtenjin doesn't come out at least 5 times during various confirms. Ignoring that lets match later on Toan.

We'll make up the matches later on gamma but with my family net its not as solid as before. I had a 0 with Toan with it's normally a 2 at best.

GGs Toan for an annoying Tao I had to go through the three characters I barely know how to play. I couldn't call out none of your throws through the pokes I felt really free and I call bs on your 5A for the last match. GGs to me dropping the soap on houtenjin combos, 2a 2b 3c and houtenjin doesn't come out at least 5 times during various confirms. Ignoring that lets match later on Toan.

You gotta learn how to mash that 5A against Hazama. It stuffs bad chain-ins easily. And work on never doing TK air super again. That is something XBL Lambda do. You don't want to be like them.

The TK's are on complete accident while I try to buffer it in between your pressure. All my raw supers got stuffed by TAO 6C. ;_;

Thanks to your lambda I figured out how to do that 236B RC combo. I always wondered why my 6DD never linked into 236C.

6DD only links to 236C if you are relatively far away. A simple combo to learn the distance is 236B RC 5DD > 6DD > 236C. That's typically the distance you need when 6DD connects to combo into 236C.

Toan do you ever do, 6dd air hit > 2dd > 4b > 2dd > enders

Nice reliable combo which I like to use

Da fuq? I spend too much time in this thread it seems.

Oh well, I'm still up for those matches later on today Mr. Errors.

Da fuq? I spend too much time in this thread it seems.

Oh well, I'm still up for those matches later on today Mr. Errors.

you want me to get out my stuff for 4 matches with you?

God damn it

he got me again

Moy_X7

Last Sign-In: 4 Days Ago

^We gotta settle this on my stream.^

FT10

Plat vs Underboob

Star on commentary

Final destination

GOnna try to put something together in the next few days - after CEO and evo I'm also going to try to get BBR running again.

it's hard enough to get Moy to play, Star

he won't play platinum against a character he doesn't get bonus combos on