Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

no. and she is closer to real in CP.

I hope there is some opportunity to charge mid combo, falling j.D corner combos were my favourite thing about EX tsu

Until they nerf her in CP2 because Arcsys can't stand the thought of Tsubaki being good.

One of main reasons I don't watch CP matches anymore. Of course there's going to be a CP2 before it comes out in the states, too many signs. Legit Tsubaki does seem slightly more entertaining then Izayoi.

GGs to my friend Jin. Thanks for calling me out on my obvious lows and I'll try to tone down on them and make my approach more ambiguous.

Belated GGs to Assassinine; non-gimicky Relius mains are rare pokemons.

Up to date GGs to Loli_Pop_Star and Raziel.

Shout-outs to Loli's obsession with Macto Maledictis.

been looking for scumbag2strong to play but apparently his arm is in a cast and dodging.

Too bad.

Tsubaki will never be legit

(Level5chan has scarred me for life)

you are in for some pain because tsubaki just got a whole lot more fraudulent in CP and the jokes gonna be on you

3k dp combos? yes please

I would, but I don't get my PS3 till this friday.

<--XBLive

shtkn edit: read rule 4 of FAQ

Errr what? When does SwD ever troll or act like an asshole... I'm so lost

been looking for scumbag2strong to play but apparently his arm is in a cast and dodging.

Too bad.

lots of copycats around

ggs to everyone that played rusty ol me today, and some very old retruning friends hopped in for games whoa.

had fun vs the lamda match up even though i still lost, thats a 1st.

GGs Errol, it's been a while since I've beat you up for over 50 matches. Now I just eagerly await CP 2C and DP B buffs (and the plethora of other buffs), maybe then Jin won't have to just sit there and be forced to block jump-ins; 2A can only do so much D:

GGs

i eagerly await my damage going up 2-3x per combo and dp buff. besides that, whole lot of nerfs. i will still have to sit there and block jump-ins - cuz my AA was nerfed hard and never functioned against jin's crossup stuff in the first place and has poor risk-reward against normal jumpins anyway.

Most of the cast can beat Jin's j.2C cross-up with a 2A. j.2C's cross-up hit-box is pretty small, so it will usually whiff against crouching opponents. Just a heads up so that you don't get bullied by corner j.2C cross-up as much lol.

Pffft, Tsubaki's nerfed 2C is still better than Jin's buffed 2C.

Edit: Actually, nevermind, while 2A works wonders against simple cross-up JC j.2Cs mid-screen, it doesn't work as well against IAD j.2C cross-ups lol

Most of the cast can beat Jin's j.2C cross-up with a 2A. j.2C's cross-up hit-box is pretty small, so it will usually whiff against crouching opponents. Just a heads up so that you don't get bullied by corner j.2C cross-up as much lol.

Pffft, Tsubaki's nerfed 2C is still better than Jin's buffed 2C.

most of the cast can 5a tsubaki's jump ins

tsubaki's 2c? better than jin's?

I think they are even.

most of the cast can 5a tsubaki's jump ins

Yeah ok

Seriously though, if you're letting me switch sides on you for free with j.2C, then you're fucking up. Your 2A is guaranteed to beat my cross-up j.2C if it's not done as an IAD cross-up.

Yeah ok

Seriously though, if you're letting me switch sides on you for free with j.2C, then you're fucking up. Your 2A is guaranteed to beat my cross-up j.2C if it's not done as an IAD cross-up.

damn, i wish i could beat j2c

Got a room up if anyone wants to play my trash hakumen. Trying to get used to ps3 before cp.

damn, i wish i could beat j2c

lol Bang 2A

At least Jin has his 2A to try and AA people but what can Bang do?

Edit: Invite me, CrisisEdge

Yeah ok

if that is the way you want to play it moy

then you are fucking up everytime you get hit by this.

tb210_08.png