Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Good games to Koopa_Klawz and mark_as_RED and our nearly 50 game room. Don't think I've played Extend that much in a long time.

Nemesis on XBL. Playing soooo disrespectful its sooo freaking fun to watch, like, no one is even mad, we are all laughing at it since it works sooo well.

GGs to Uri_WoZ and xkurotsukix

Kuro you gotta step it up yo foo

and for the love of god, DON'T do 5C on neutral.

Mash D harder instead

I feel like a fool for raging in the last two matches, sorry about that. Figures playing new characters you're bound to take losses for a good while till after you learn to overcome your mistakes.

GGs to WoZ and HK_10. Thank you both for not holding back...I take that back, you suck Woz for trolling me in at least, well all of the matches. HK, thanks for the advice but moments I knew you were buffering attacks as Tager I was clueless on what counter attack to do as lambda, I'll figure them out with a little bit more time.

I'll possibly hop online again later on tonight, like two hours from now if I'm not burned out on the anime and Muramasa.

GGs to the few randoms I had today but I'm also sorry about my connection today. I'm not sure what's going on but I'll get to the end of it.

Moy, ,sorry that my lambda couldn't go all out against you. We'll have to go a few in the future. I'm positive if lag wasn't an issue I'm sure I could've taken a round off of you in at least two of the three matches.

GGs to KaiserCS as always,his friend Mawvin, that dude has a pretty dope Ragna, I respect that and Kasaeinu29Q, Your Tager is pretty scary, It was like I was fighting Osuna again...

osuna is scary?

just keep jumping, avoid all the 360/720

i think youre thinking of someone else...The Osuna I fought made sure I didnt jump as much.

Hey guys just got extend for ps3, already had it on xbox though but not many people still play it on there anymore

Dude, thats because you never play on XB anymore. I'll play you on PSN if you can donate 70$ to me to get a good XB360>PS3 controller adapter :v:

Hey guys just got extend for ps3, already had it on xbox though but not many people still play it on there anymore

don't worry, you don't have to pay to play people over here. You also don't have to pay people to play you either.

That's convenient, my xbl subscription just ran out and I didn't feel like paying for it again. Add me as a friend, I'll be sure to hook up my PS3 soon, I just have to move the damn TV into my room...

looks like all of xbl has migrated to psn

:justasplanned:

That's convenient, my xbl subscription just ran out and I didn't feel like paying for it again. Add me as a friend, I'll be sure to hook up my PS3 soon, I just have to move the damn TV into my room...

I'll play you guys sometime if you want, connection to NC should be alright. Add me, zeth07, or I'll try to add you two next time I'm online.

I'll play you guys sometime if you want, connection to NC should be alright. Add me, zeth07, or I'll try to add you two next time I'm online.

Just added you

I'll be on PSN within the month. XBL sucks now. Mashers and CPers who don't know how to play any character everywhere :v:

Sounds like PSN is where all the good players are at. (Though I do enjoy XBL's better connection rooms)

he'll come crawling back

XBL is the best.

I didn't know you still played Extend