Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

My month of Makoto is over :v:

I'll probably use her every now and then, though. I did learn to appreciate her some, but I'm still a heavy masher at heart.

Also, I'm a fool to try and play BB during a storm.

My month of Makoto is over :v:

I'll probably use her every now and then, though. I did learn to appreciate her some, but I'm still a heavy masher at heart.

Also, I'm a fool to try and play BB during a storm.

I don't think that was a month was it?

I kinda lost count around day 24, sooo.....

Actually, I just looked it up, I have around 3-4 days left :vbang:

Though I have been switching between other characters now and then to take a break from her

Back to Makoto, then.

I kinda lost count around day 24, sooo.....

Actually, I just looked it up, I have around 3-4 days left :vbang:

Though I have been switching between other characters now and then to take a break from her

Back to Makoto, then.

Lets get you and Toan set up to have a session with you playing Makoto then. 1 Spectator slot.

I am maybe going to play a bit of BB.

Well I just got back in, Imma be on in like 15 minutes so if you want to, I'm game. Had fun fun playing you last time so why not.

You'll get your shot... Just be sure to stay interesting and dangerous if you want the games to go one after another-- however Mu-Energy can burn super hot for me if I get in the right state of mind... when that happens 20 games tops + headaches... I used to be only to maintain it for 10 games... but we'll see what happens

This guy.......

I want to play Zeke and Psychofangz sometime. Get ready.

Also, hellknight, maybe we can play sometime. I am curious since I have mostly played Toan's Lambda.

Also, hellknight, maybe we can play sometime. I am curious since I have mostly played Toan's Lambda.

All lambda's are the same huehuehuehue.

Toan's is actually different.

Most of the other netplay Lambdas seem to be fans of Pisces Albafica.

Toan's is actually different.

Most of the other netplay Lambdas seem to be fans of Pisces Albafica.

Pisces is the best

Does anyone want to play...

videogames?

One day, I will be online at the same time as you so we can play again

Using lambda swords gives me headaches to an extent. Conditioning the opponent takes a whole lot of work as her but it has to be rewarding in some manner after you become stupidly good with her.

GGs to Girlpower_speed and SwordofToan.

Toan- Ignoring the minor lag here and there I don't know who was at fault for connection but I'll look into my set-up again. I guess the military net is going bad now, possibly. Thanks for tolerating my lambda as I'm still thinking of some of the best approach for her and great job with your Tao, I guess I can't defend it all like I want to. Challenge me later in the future if you can because I want to have a solid lambda by the end of Extend, might be enough to sub her CP.

Using lambda swords gives me headaches to an extent. Conditioning the opponent takes a whole lot of work as her but it has to be rewarding in some manner after you become stupidly good with her.

GGs to Girlpower_speed and SwordofToan.

you need to turn your brain off. mash the fuck out of backdash, iad back j.2/5d, 2b and you will autowin matches. The rest is just getting down instant overhead setups.

I guess play your ragna against the chars that are exceedingly anti-lambda, like tao.

room created, attack my nuts

edit: koopa you turned down the tager mirror, you MONSTER

edit x2: there are four tagers in this room. what the fuck

edit x3: ggs koopa and all those other people who probably don't read dustloop

I might be up for some in about a half hour to an hour.

okay just send me a message.

GGs to SwordofToan and XDest all this tao has got my blocking all messed up. .

> blocking

> tao

i think i found your problem

Tao's mix-up isn't really scary. She has nice left right stuff, but I mean when you lose to Tao you're just dying in Neutral more so than getting mixed-up. Honestly when I play Hazama I feel most comfortable when Tao is pressuring me because if I can call something out I get damage instead of getting hit all day in neutral.