Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Good games Nemesis and that 3 connection that felt more like a 1.

Hmmm... the connection felt "OK" to me.... but in all honesty I was.... engaged with other things on my mind than Conn quality

Its possible you felt lag on your end more than I did on mine

Hmmm... the connection felt "OK" to me.... but in all honesty I was.... engaged with other things on my mind than Conn quality

Its possible you felt lag on your end more than I did on mine

May have been, you and Toan have those sneaky 2 level connections that are more like 3 when you join my room or Kodim's. My internet has been acting wonky lately though.

Mecha Obama

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Every now and then I start to lose faith in humanity, then something like this comes along and makes me realize that people are GENIUSES.

Edit: Please tell me this guy plays BB?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Every now and then I start to lose faith in humanity, then something like this comes along and makes me realize that people are GENIUSES.

He plays P4A, I know that much.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I met him in BB:EX ranked match once and he was just so amazing. To be honest he wasn't even a bad player.

That moment when you see a connection 1 and you hesitate at first but say "what can possibly go wrong?" 1 minte later 5c >236a> rapid cancel> drop.... -.- then 6c>2c but wait 2c comes out late lmao Ggs

I met him in BB:EX ranked match once and he was just so amazing. To be honest he wasn't even a bad player.

No one can stop Mecha Obama.

GGs to psycofang.

ggs

i should probably stop playing blazblue.

kept trying to use michael sword with hakumen, kept doing NM bomb inputs, hit errol with max shippu thinking michael sword super was going to come out.

then i go mugen trying to do the iad JS>JD dash loops and i get fucking hops.

when is Hakumen & Kagura the game coming out again?

UNIT COOKIE DOUGH

is it 9k flavored?

also my dumb ass...tryin to do TK michael sword with hakumen.

guess how that turned out.

ggs

i should probably stop playing blazblue.

kept trying to use michael sword with hakumen, kept doing NM bomb inputs, hit errol with max shippu thinking michael sword super was going to come out.

then i go mugen trying to do the iad JS>JD dash loops and i get fucking hops.

when is Hakumen & Kagura the game coming out again?

i understand, wait for the next game, then you can just land 1 combo and a poke to win

technically we can do that already

yeah, I know, I guess, he kind of did it once, i mean, I guess he messed up his combo a lot but it still did 8k damage.

i understand, wait for the next game, then you can just land 1 combo and a poke to win

but we can alr-

technically we can do that already

this man knows~

get guilty gear +R on the vita errol, ill show you all the horrible things i can do to you with great Michael sword JUSTICE.

still trying to master superior Trance.

get guilty gear +R on the vita errol, ill show you all the horrible things i can do to you with great Michael sword JUSTICE.

still trying to master superior Trance.

why don't you just ask me to use wireless on my ps3 and hook it up to a 75" HDTV. I know Hakumens are scumbags but this is too much.