Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

come 360a through tsubaki's astral

don't you mean 360B?

edit: I fumbled the 720 again. SHIT DAMN IT

im not a troll you guys lol ggs everyone..

errol what you said was true.. bc your character does shit damage i refuse to respect.

plus i play ragderp

ggs to my room and that other room with slashykitty.

something esploded in mucky's room so l quickly left. next time buddy.

ggs to everyone in my room

special thanks to dreikoo for a wonderful night of me eating the same mixups over and over

Will Bibi further dodge Mac on a console he doesn't own, will Mac dodge Bibi on a console he doesn't own neither? All on the next episode of Mutual Dodge Z

ggs to my room and that other room with slashykitty.

why do ppl GG ragequitters? or do I just create that much salt even when playing subs ...

Everyone gets salty vs subs. You should see my scrub litchi crashing rooms. Even that gets hatemail and people here know how bad my litchi is.

Btw nemi, I finished that lambderps combo vid a while back, check it out :3

I don't see how training stage could be a hard counter for people who need a background to confirm into the corner. Its like the squares are in columns of 3 or so and you see this visual split.

I don't see how training stage could be a hard counter for people who need a background to confirm into the corner. Its like the squares are in columns of 3 or so and you see this visual split.

It makes it really hard to tell when doing things like Bang's IAD j.4C combos. For starters even doing it requires you to know you're within a certain range of the corner, otherwise you won't get the wallbounce from j.623B. Then you have to determine at what range it is to know whether you can do d.5C or d.6D which is already hard enough when you do know where the corner is since it is still a timing vs. distance/height thing. Add to the fact that you're doing an IAD yourself which is covering a lot of distance quickly and almost in the exact same moment your opponent is going flying across the screen which you need to follow up and know what button you can press. It is very easy to lose track of where exactly you are in relation to the corner.

So yea, stop picking training stage people, unless you just feel like being a scumbag just to do it. (to no one in particular)

I can always tell exactly where I am. You can tell by where the background is scrolling. And just how far your combo pushed them since you should already know from doing it so much.

It reminds me of Capcom VS SNK 2's training stage. Best stage.

unless you just feel like being a scumbag just to do it. (to no one in particular)

well now i have to do it

why do ppl GG ragequitters? or do I just create that much salt even when playing subs ...

If people reagequit it's not a big deal , I just move on its really not that serious. I'm not being robbed, my win rate doesn't need[\i] another win does it?... So I just move on

Naturally if said person were to do it again, then we can't play anymore because its clear said person isn't in a good place and needs to realize its just a video game (or they're completely new and it that case why was I playing them in the first place)

It's a lot like hatemail honestly. Just shows who the good sports are and who aren't. Now it has nothing to do with an off day (though hatemail is an unacceptable form of venting), I mean people who do it more than once a week, for example. Even that is a lot IMO.

Funny because last night the host (the room with slashykitty) had asked me a question before ragequitting and afterward I still answered it because why not?

Training mode is so blue and depressing. I like cp's training stage.

Maybe if someone took a bucket of paint and splashed it over that blue or placed an object somewhere in the background. At least the option to change color into a more vibrant red, or... Black :)