Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

just got home from work and don't feel like sleeping. Who wants to beat up my Relius (ec/mw preferred)?

Mind if i add you for games in the near future? Ive decided to learn this game again.

I get top tier connection between the hours of 11AM and 7PM where most of the people here are in classes. After that it goes down the drain from 100/100 MB/S up/down to like 20/15

I'll be on in like an hour or two.

ggs to koopa. Connection wasn't bad overall, in fact I'd say pretty good. Except it was inconsistent sometimes.

*Doesn't normally drop every other combo*

Nah. Don't you remember how in CS1 1 2 round match would take like 10 minutes. In CT a 3 rounder would be over in like 4.

Go look at match video lengths on YouTube.

More damage, game speed was faster. Everybody was broken in their own way. (well not really, but still)

Tager could get like 8k off an RC combo. Just doing something like 5D > atomic collider > 6C > 5D would get you like 3-4k. Damage scaling was way less. Combos were shorter but did a lot of damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=041l_YN_qbs

Guard libra (the guardbreak system) also promoted aggressive attacking. You had a shared bar between players, and it was like a tug of war. Whenever you blocked an attack, it swung towards you. When it was all the way over you got guard broken. Compare that to guard primers where you can block forever and just have to look out for certain moves.

People hit with cosmic fists and never gave you a turn to play

You would just die in some matchups... Everyone had one. Except nu

(the other tops, rachel and kune, lost only to her)

Guard Libra was one of those things that sounded like a good idea on paper, but terrible in practice.

Fuck CT rachel