Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs to yakuzu94, kubel99 and mcshadow17 you guys were all good keep it up and grind out those combos.

and badlime you wanna play a few?

I know this may very well be no one playing. But I'm going to have a room up in BB this freaken early. Work gets the best of me, if there's anyone playing atm.

GGs to people who came to my first room earlier.

Note: if you ever wanna make me look extremely free, legit pick up Tsubaki. I will die horribly.

Or force me to use stick

GGs to people who came to my first room earlier.

Note: if you ever wanna make me look extremely free, legit pick up Tsubaki. I will die horribly.

Or force me to use stick

did you play badIime?

I haven't played badlime yet. I'm just awful vs Tsubaki. I wanna mash but then I get counter hit. Then I block and OH SHI- charged 22D.

Or just run up grab me. I won't tech that stuff 90% of the time

Not really complaining btw. If anything, I find it all amusing lol.

isnt 22d a free 3-5k for hazama? if its not oki you can 3c on reaction. on wakeup if they have charge late tech.

most netplay tsu's will be baffled their plan A didnt work, unable to come up with a solution

Randoms and a couple of friends. I'm seeing a ton of Tsubaki players recently.

I wasn't using Hazama all the matches I did. Plus my Hazama is completely auto pilot and I think I'm progressing backwards with him.

this is a subtle form of bragging isnt it

well to be fair, i was actually curious too.

isnt 22d a free 3-5k for hazama? if its not oki you can 3c on reaction. on wakeup if they have charge late tech.

most netplay tsu's will be baffled their plan A didnt work, unable to come up with a solution

That's pretty hard to react to. The tsubaki can release early if they feel the hazama will press buttons. If they're delaying tech on wakeup, tsubaki can just delay 22d.

Maybe my last session with Errol traumatized me when his Tsubaki beat me like 27-2 or some other large ratio and I'm forever gonna freak out when I see one.

Maybe my last session with Errol traumatized me when his Tsubaki beat me like 27-2 or some other large ratio and I'm forever gonna freak out when I see one.

If losing 27-2 traumatizes you, you should stop playing fighting games, or grind -really- fucking hard.

It's gonna happen again. And again. And again.

I didn't mean that in a serious way. I love BB regardless and don't really plan to drop it. It's mainly me not knowing the Tsubaki matchup and how she works.

Getting back on in a minute or so. Anyone wanna play?

EDIT: I might room hop for now. If someone wants to play, send me an invite.

well to be fair, i was actually curious too.

That's pretty hard to react to. The tsubaki can release early if they feel the hazama will press buttons. If they're delaying tech on wakeup, tsubaki can just delay 22d.

yes, more experienced tsubaki's will do this. but i'm not referring to them.

it sounded like nosales was playing an average tsubaki. my advice is geared to that particular mindset. he wasn't even playing hazama so l guess my point was moot anyway.

hard to react to?... well, idk perhaps it is for some. but hazama can deal with the UB with 3c pretty consistently imo, then the yomi layers begin (or not, depends on who's fighting).

alsooo i'm making a room, who wants to play