Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

It depends on the height.

If it is low to the ground you go for j.B, if it is higher you do falling j.2C.

You could also airgrab > hotaru / tsubaki (before he actually hits them during the throw).

It is not because of the damage difference, but because the other will whiff if you are at the wrong height.

Also. You play Hakumen? I always thought of you as a Bang player for some reason.

Yeah, that's essentially what I meant. If I'm unsure about whether or not I'm high enough for the j.2C I always just do j.B to be safe.

Also. You play Hakumen? I always thought of you as a Bang player for some reason.

Was this directed at me?

GGs Uri_Woz. McClovers' and their cheap, processed, unoptimized combos are closed for the night lol.

I got away with way more asstrolls than I should have tonight.

Yeah.

No, I don't play Bang. I thought you knew that I main Valkenhayn.

I guess you could say that Hakumen is now a sub of mine. Not a serious sub like someone such as Rachel. Just someone that I nonchalantly use on occasion.

No, I don't play Bang. I thought you knew that I main Valkenhayn.

I guess you could say that Hakumen is now a sub of mine. Not a serious sub like someone such as Rachel. Just someone that I nonchalantly use on occasion.

I guess I just forgot.

That's the wake up thing, right? You hit me whenever I tech and attack so I guess its ? I don't know how you always win when I wake up, but you are able to wake up with a B move and CH.

Was just a poke at how everyone in the room is throwing some rather risky moves on wake up.

I could wake up 5B because there's enough space. You play Mu. Your combos end with me across the screen. If i'm cornered, I'll adjust to block, but I feel comfortable enough to throw some random quick wake up 5Bs here and there. If i play tsubaki, I'd rather i'd be in your face the whole time versus finding an opening in stein pressure.

That's crazy. I always wake up and attack with 2A and it loses almost every time to slower B and C moves. Being able to CH with 5B is beyond what I will ever be able to do.

ggs everyone that joined the room. You derailed me from homework...

That's crazy. I always wake up and attack with 2A and it loses almost every time to slower B and C moves. Being able to CH with 5B is beyond what I will ever be able to do.

I want to say it's because you're doing quick wake up, but in my 5b case, so am I...

Although, that's because you're not keeping me from pressing buttons. In the corner, yeah, i'm probably gonna have to block, but midscreen, there's more time and space that i could do that. You also don't do the 214D set up where they're forced to block much so there's that.

ggs everyone that joined the room. You derailed me from homework...

I want to say it's because you're doing quick wake up, but in my 5b case, so am I...

Although, that's because you're not keeping me from pressing buttons. In the corner, yeah, i'm probably gonna have to block, but midscreen, there's more time and space that i could do that. You also don't do the 214D set up where they're forced to block much so there's that.

The setup off of 6C?