Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

idk...maybe.

I'll just type it out to avoid confusion.

midscreen: stuff > 6C > 5D > 62314C > 6D > 214D. The first stein will hit on wake up and the 214D follows. I don't play Mu much so I'm not sure if there's much you can do besides block or delay tech a bit.

but even if they don't tech, aren't they just OTG and reset? Even if they delayed correctly to avoid the whole thing, you're probably closing in at that point and forced to block. I need to test this now because if i find a way out, i will do it.

Bout time I should close this lobby, lol. I'm going to do 1 more match.

GGs to everyone that joined.

The lobby was still up?! welp. Oh well. I got the homework close to done.

No. The lobby disbanded, so i thought you guys were done. I just turned off the PS3 right after.

GGs to Starlight, those matches last night were fun! :)

Yeah that was more fun than my usual netplay shenanigans. I usually don't go for astral attempts like that.

Ugh, I can't touch Extend anymore....its...so foreign now. I feel like that I reached a glass ceiling, which I find no point in breaking because the next iteration is out in a month.

want my gun? blow it out of the sky. also who is on to play. i'll probably make a room if no one wants to ftwhatever

Ugh, I can't touch Extend anymore....its...so foreign now. I feel like that I reached a glass ceiling, which I find no point in breaking because the next iteration is out in a month.

Only one more month of this crap man, only one more month. I think we've all just gotten tired of Continuum Shift in general now.

Your skills transfer over so you are just putting yourself behind on how far you could be in CP by not playing.

Your skills transfer over so you are just putting yourself behind on how far you could be in CP by not playing.

Exactly what I was thinking

It never fails. Whenever a new version of BB is coming, people start not liking the old one. I wonder how many people will be left playing Extend when you guys have your import copies of CP?

Yeah and then like 8 months into the new game they announce the next version and everyone goes "what's the point of playing this game is obsolete in 6 months anyway."

That's crazy. I always wake up and attack with 2A and it loses almost every time to slower B and C moves. Being able to CH with 5B is beyond what I will ever be able to do.

lrn2meatyattacks

extend is going to be vacant, likely.

even l am starting to feel this game is getting old... still fun yes but there's a vague feeling of... something going on in this brain, not sure what it is. it's like nothing surprises me anymore.

ex is getting played a little less as a result of this empty feeling.

anyway, ggs to my room. next time i'll play rachel.

im fine with extend but my new connection is kind of killing the fun

you did seem dissapointed with the performance we had with our last match...

unless that was just PSN being shit

yup

i was looking to join someone elses game, saw yours out of nowhere and jumped in on impulse. then disaster struck