Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

im fine with extend but my new connection is kind of killing the fun

This is my problem.

I upgraded my internet recently and now I can't connect with anybody. It's so weird.

is your connection really that bad? how is it on xbox?

about the same. with a few people it is less bad.

but it has big lag spikes. like once a round, it'll lag spike for a second or two. and its almost always when someone is doing a corner combo :v: it is not unplayable, but you drop the combo and it takes you out of the moment.

i guess its still better on XBL since im just used to more lag on PSN

GGs. I think my connections getting worse and worse. That or there's unknown storms going on around my area.

personally I'm waiting until CP comes out for NA so I can scam my way through ranked with tager's new purple throw gimmicks

Your skills transfer over so you are just putting yourself behind on how far you could be in CP by not playing.

Exactly what I was thinking

This I understand, but I have other priorities that won't be free till December. And sadly, I got into the game like Six months before CP was announced.

I'll still play Extend to get my BB fix, but in terms of Training...naaawwwww son.

My sleeping schedule is jacked for tonight since I slept too much this morning so I'm going to be dumb for the next hour and possibly net play. Who wants to go a few rounds with me?

Do you have a room up?

I do, it's named after me. Currently fighting a random and was going to call it quits with him after 5 matches, I'm getting nothing out of the fights. You still interested?

psn been sucking on netcode lately, my 3s feel like a 1 with most of my competition. This blows but at least enjoyable to know someone is within the same state.

today was a nice day to netplay in subs land.

too many people to list, so ggs to everyone. trying to prepare for dat cp relius takeover.

GGs to thunderboltz28 and MrBLOODBERRY (sp?)

Don't know why you refuse to burst boltz? Good job on the perfects but I demand an official rematch when we're in the same city. Those perfects amount to nothing! salt aside, glad you stayed for netplay.

found Bibi room for a 2 connection but it's midnight at where I'm at and I have to be up at 4 am...is it 2015 yet? (stupid military life)

today was a nice day to netplay in subs land.

too many people to list, so ggs to everyone. trying to prepare for dat cp relius takeover.

Cp Relius takeover? ?_?

GGs, you should add me on your friends list. I don't find many 4Bar's on PSN.

actually thats a lie, I do have Stayfree, Tsuyura, and soon gil. But still, add me :3