Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Dammit mac I know you were playing someone else but I just wanted to watch. I woulda passed. Just finished playing for 3 hours straight so I doubt I coulda done anything if I did play.

GGs Wander and Sales. I did way better against your Hakumen this time Wander.

I can play more if you want. Tager is the character I'm worst against and I wanna fix that :v

Why not just play against StayFree's Tager? You'll learn more in a better connection. It is hard to IB in our connection.

GGs toan and nosales. i think its because you finish more of your tao combos now and punished me for using hotaru. Well, my PS3 actually froze right after the last match.

I beat stayfree's tager most of the time. He doesn't take tager matches seriously so his trolling screws him up =|

And he mostly plays bang/tao vs me now.

would anyone like to play? i'll try wc but if it laggy...

msg me on psn so l don't forget

if no one wants to play in 10 minutes, i'll play dragon's crown. speaking of which, does anyone play dc here?

would anyone like to play? i'll try wc but if it laggy...

msg me on psn so l don't forget

if no one wants to play in 10 minutes, i'll play dragon's crown. speaking of which, does anyone play dc here?

I still have it but I haven't played it in forever.

you really don't like that cat girl do you.

nope,but let's be honest. giving her a hitbox on the tail would change almost nothing but 2a. which would still be an absurd move that low profiles if you aren't on top of her, in 6 frames, hits low, has 5b range, and is a jab.

i can't wait to repeatedly dp tao in CP