Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Well, I just tried everything about port forwarding and DMZ and etc, none of them worked....crap.

Anyone wanna try kicking my ass later on tonight?

GGs to Scrub_4_Life. Pretty sure I've seen that PSN ID somewhere around here.

Seriously someonewhobodied, how many characters are you learning?

Give or take I guess I settled for 3 characters by the end of Extend.

I can play everyone except noel, valk, makoto, and rachel. Soon that will be fixed :3

But the hakumen was actually a roomate playing, not me. I'm not THAT good/bad with hakumen :v:

I started playing because I was like "hey its kuro, scoot, lemme at him"

I'm having a big expensive problem concerning importing and I want to ask:

What do you think I could get done in about 4 months of BB?

As for netplay: I want to stream today and tonight.

If I ever saw that I would immediately bale out to keep my sanity relatively intact.

Or hit the mute button and go fix tostino pizza rolls, find an old mythbuster episode on my iTunes and watch part of that.

GG's! Sorry about that, I had to roll and take care of stuff. Getting ready to travel and such.

GGs nothingcells.

Been forever since we last had any matches and the one time I get a session with I share my net with a friend and screw everything up. Bad games to the random Haku player who can't settle for training and booting me out after one match. For a 3 connection it really played like a 0-1 I rather have RQ myself.

ps- Shinbro, what in the world are you doing here? I thought you were all Persona but Jin is calling back for you again?

Are there any Hakumens, Ragnas, Hazamas, Noels, that want to get down and play a couple of games tonight? I don't do a lot of netplay but I need to get into it.

Edit:

Yes I do have a PSN ID. I just forgot what it was. lol I'll post it tonight.

kuro wanna play a few later today? maybe in 4 or 5 hours from now?

Are there any Hakumens, Ragnas, Hazamas, Noels, that want to get down and play a couple of games tonight? I don't do a lot of netplay but I need to get into it.

Whats your PSN? I'll make a 3 man room when I play matches with kuro or something. I'll use my hakumen or hazama

Edit:

I have you covered for this much at least so I can attend tonight.

swb- Later on tonight? I'm totally game for that. Make the 3 man room to help out FlameIce as well. I want to get every chance to fight most of the TX. players if I can't get out to the scene like I planned to. EC and WC, I respect them but I rather fight my roots first.

Edit:

Well I play Hakumen & Ragna, but it depends on your definition of tonight because I sorta have a curfew during the week.

Slightly late games to kuro. That connection stuff actually might have been me. Everything was running extremely slow on my side soon after I got off.

Also, sorry about my.... weird performance, I've been trying to pick up stick again and everything's being inputted weirdly lol.