Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I kind of took a step back and laughed when you were beating me up in the corner for like 90 seconds, then I got out, 6C > Shippu'd you and Tsubaki'd and killed you in like 5 seconds. Literally one slip and it was over.

yeah, it is pretty dirty. 15f overhead.

LK just jumps the moment I hop so he avoids the whole thing. I must condition him to stay down.

I wonder if you can OD off it in CP.

LK just jumps the moment I hop so he avoids the whole thing. I must condition him to stay down.

I wonder if you can OD off it in CP.

you can OD off a 2a, why not?

that sounds iffy to me, you'd have to jump really fast consistently to not get hit during jump startup.

I wonder how long before all that stuff gets patched out. It might be gone before the game ever sees US release.

I wonder how long before all that stuff gets patched out. It might be gone before the game ever sees US release.

I really don't think so. I'm hoping it will be 3 months, but with P4U2 coming out in a couple of months, I'm not sure if they'll update BB.

Ggs

did you like my burst baits? That was my week 2 hakumen :3

I'm Relius it's MY job to burst bait XD

Oh wait that's just RYO.

But yeah I saved those. Also I died of laughter with the "counter combos" when I used Ignis' DD

so anyone playing now? I'm trying to play a bit earlier since i don't think PSN are nightwalkers like XBL...

Letting a friend borrow my copy of Extend, lets see how long this last. A good chance for me to play different games and focus on studying when the time asks for it.

Badlime is right, there's no such things as owls on psn. You're lucky to find one or two.

Anyone on happen to be on right now? I'm good to go for an FT10 or whatever you want til 11EST.

invite me

ggs tsukasa.

Honestly I hate how you 5B on wakeup. i'm always like "nope he isn't gonna do that again" and I eat a 5B =|

GG

Haha, Jin 5A and 5B all day.

I fall for alot of HakuMen shenanigans though X-x