Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Curse you guys and your league. I'm not playing until I can get my darn championship thresh skin.

Ugh, who drops a combo after practicing it for 20 minutes straight? ;~;

Also I dropped so many other things. Must just be one of those days.

Games @ PSN players

etc

lols @ ppl who rage kicked me

@ swBOd - sorry wasnt my room couldnt invite

Ugh, who drops a combo after practicing it for 20 minutes straight? ;~;

Also I dropped so many other things. Must just be one of those days.

HI!

Anyways - games tonight? Soonish? Should I bother plugging anything in?

You can invite if you aren't the owner of the room. You probably shouldn't invite since it isn't your room but you can do it. I've invited myself into rooms before when I joined as a spectator and decided I wanted to play.

invite me star. haku mirrors lesgo.

------------

Mannnnn it felt like my hands were dipped in honey. I pulled off my burstbait once so I'm happy.

Darn, my spot got taken...

Lulzy GGs to Star and co. Haven't lol'd this much in a while at BB.

EDIT: GGs again to Star's room.

GGs to everyone

I haven't gotten to play Tsuuna since Calamity Trigger. It pretty much went the same way. Looks like I didn't make any progress on him, but Jesus. No answers to Bang's approach and speed. Bang runs circles around me and I don't have a button that will work on that stuff.

Even matchup - based on what kind of keep away and momentum on Litchi's part? Cripes.

hitboxes are bullshit. we need hit vectors. it makes no sense that a wing poked horizontally at an elbow coming down would result in a trade. of course it doesn't make sense that the wing has a hurtbox either but w/e...

hi, im new so im not sure what to say but im looking for some matches so i can improve on my game. I seem to get only 0 bar connections so i get kicked out of allot of games. i guess if i could add some of you guys nd get some matches and feedback that would be great.

thanks

This has got to have been the worst most boring set of games on PSN yet...

chatty rooms and platinum / ragna army.... seriously... its all I ever fought today... I wanted to pull my hair out

This has got to have been the worst most boring set of games on PSN yet...

chatty rooms and platinum / ragna army.... seriously... its all I ever fought today... I wanted to pull my hair out

I can fight you if you want. I'm back from the dentist and numbed up though so it might be interesting.

Prefer XBL for obvious reasons tho.

I can fight you if you want. I'm back from the dentist and numbed up though so it might be interesting.

Prefer XBL for obvious reasons tho.

arugh ctrl ... if you drag me to xbl and spoil me there ill hate on psn even harder than usual ~_~ .... also i dunno if i even have gold anymore >.> *checks

Silver....

bah... later... I'd like some games but itll have to be later... Im breaking for a bit

arugh ctrl ... if you drag me to xbl and spoil me there ill hate on psn even harder than usual ~_~ .... also i dunno if i even have gold anymore >.> *checks

We should probably try PSN first actually. For all we know 4 bar PSN is just fine.

We should probably try PSN first actually. For all we know 4 bar PSN is just fine.

actually... thats worth investigating...

... omg fine getting on ~_~

Fuck, update.

Why do PS3 updates take longer to install than they do to download! How does that make sense...

Are you guys up for a 3 man room?

If we are I'd rather do XBL because our conn on PSN is probably pretty bad. Can try though.

Lol say when

I mean when ctrls update is done ... I'm not getting a gold account as I literally have 3 bucks to my name till friday