Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs king, and everyone else. but that Arrows of Ice moment was smart to avoid Ignis but stupid to forget about the recovery.

ggs to swd and chronovex.

Not gonna lie, that college connection you have is definitely better than what we had before.

ggs to swd and chronovex.

Not gonna lie, that college connection you have is definitely better than what we had before.

Yeah our zero bar turned into a two bar. Its at least 5x better but still not enough for me to react to Jin's slow ass DP. (without predicting)

And GGs greekangel, thanks for showing me all these new bang tricks and shoutouts for that overly obvious burst bait in our first match :v

GG's TD. Sorry i wasn't much of a challenge
you... were you slapping me the entire time? besides a considerably red cheek, your many hits failed to do a significant amount of damage. in your combos, because you have like 4 5a's in every combo, it's prorated to death and now you have to start a new one. you could have won quite a few of those games. bnb wise 5b 5c 236b is platinum's solid damage after one 5a hit, very basic but important combo part

sigh frustrating night ..... every time i started to build up intense energy the "decent" player I was fighting suddenly stops engaging me...

orz psn why cant you determine connection speed worth half a shit? even when Ive fought the intended victim

Because you play Mu-12, a shit character with a shit style.

You display your True ignorance with a moronic post such as this -- as by far most of the time I play my subs which you can plainly see in the balls I have on my sig including Ragna -- now are you going to tell me that all those characters are shit as well?

Hazama? I personally think he is.

Don't think I have seen the name here but GG iWEEMan. Sorry for the last match.

Hazama? I personally think he is.

I'd put more stock into your opinion if I felt there was any value in fighting you, thanks for the worthless point of view tho

that's homo. . i don't want to look at your balls.

lol...

Yeah our zero bar turned into a two bar. Its at least 5x better but still not enough for me to react to Jin's slow ass DP. (without predicting)

And GGs greekangel, thanks for showing me all these new bang tricks and shoutouts for that overly obvious burst bait in our first match :v

I always take the bait for some reason. Probably because I just don't wanna die. GGs to blazbang last night, though

Damn, Nemesis. I always know what youre going to do next, but I always instinctively fall for them anyway. the only thing i have managed to avoid is being grabbed out of the air then smacked back to the ground.

Among my subs only my hazama has been forking in another skill direction

I'm impressed yet somewhat skeptical of you always knowing what I'm going to do next but it might just be that

If only our conne tion was better

Among my subs only my hazama has been forking in another skill direction

I'm impressed yet somewhat skeptical of you always knowing what I'm going to do next but it might just be that

If you want some good connection play me :3

well what im saying is that when im down, i know that you know that i am going to gold burst or DP on wake-up. but i keep telling myself, "Hey even though he has never fell for it before, he might fall for it this time! first time for everything, right?"

well what im saying is that when im down, i know that you know that i am going to gold burst or DP on wake-up. but i keep telling myself, "Hey even though he has never fell for it before, he might fall for it this time! first time for everything, right?"

hmmm interesting point of view lol...

it happens occasionally tho...

If you want some good connection play me :3

Just got off to study for JP midterm (Ima smash it)

Dammit Nemesis :I

hey man -- sometimes trolly command grabs are the only way to force ppl out of their turtle shell -- it worked didnt it? .... in terms of ... just getting you to stop turtling that is...

hey man -- sometimes trolly command grabs are the only way to force ppl out of their turtle shell -- it worked didnt it? .... in terms of ... just getting you to stop turtling that is...

i really hate respecting ppls pressure because of that.

i really hate respecting ppls pressure because of that.

never fight tager then? especially Ctrl's tager omg his command grab usage is unreal .... ridiculous even

Yea, I had to go through my brain and figure out an approach plan tho.

I did better in that last round at least...before you Astralled me anyway. I didn't even know know you can get it off of 6A.