Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

What i mean is, with the weakpoints, they are unblockable. But yea they are slow as hell.

Damn, and my internet just cut off. So im off psn for a while. And since my ps3 keeps freezing trying to connect with a surver that the company shut off, im gonna lose it.

Oh yeah. Duh. :sweatdrop:

Ouch man, that sucks :<

you know thats exactly my advice is to anyone who wants to work to improve their game... its interesting how ppl who work eventually come to the same conclusion...

Oh so this treated as a good thing, alright then. Good to know.

welp... ima ask my aloof psuedo tsundere jp tutor out again after my midterm *shrug* i dunno why Im even doin this...

If you're putting up with her attitude, its obvious you care about her :P

Oh right, we moved past that...

What i mean is, with the weakpoints, they are unblockable. But yea they are slow as hell.

Damn, and my internet just cut off. So im off psn for a while. And since my ps3 keeps freezing trying to connect with a surver that the company shut off, im gonna lose it.

No they aren't.

For some reason I thought they were for a while too. I wonder where that came from.

It would have been cooler if that's what they did though. You land a weakpoint, and it makes it so you can't block low for a few seconds. Or high.

UBW room is open, anybody that wants to get a few matches on send me a message and ill invite

GGs badlime, sorry about the last one, i didn't mean to pick Jin -_-;

and ggs ChronoVex

ggs.

its cool i thought you gave up there cuz you were just running at me so i just left it at that.

I need people to help me with my anime fighter fundamentals in general,im a scruby hakumen/hazama that needs to level up. Psn = AFH_ZOMBIE add me/body me until i stop getting bodied.

> quick set of games

> turns into 9-9 FT10

GGs Nemesis, that was close. I could barely do any wakeup stuff on you at all. Argh.

> quick set of games

> turns into 9-9 FT10

GGs Nemesis, that was close. I could barely do any wakeup stuff on you at all. Argh.

any replays saved? I wanna know what to do on wakeup.