Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

If your talking about me and swd that's.... that includes the entire cast

mains

mu

hakumen

hazama

fuck them all

I'm pretty sure I was pressing throw on those grabs. :/ Anyway, ggs and I made some space on my FL. Go ahead and try again when you can.

I think I saw you trying for 720 a few times and getting caught out of it before you could finish. At least during my Renkas.

mains

mu

hakumen

hazama

fuck them all

you need to go back and play CT

Like Nu, everything she had beat Hakumen's, even her up close game was better than his.

This is still the case for Tsubaki vs Lambda or Mu. For at least 14 more days

mains

mu

hakumen

hazama

fuck them all

Coming from you I'm surprised to hear this as you personally had to twist my arm for me to vs you with my mu

I take a little pride with the skill my subs have attained

Coming from you I'm surprised to hear this as you personally had to twist my arm for me to vs you with my mu

I really dislike your hazama though. Missing 5C's second hit triggers all of my hate and makes me literally twitch with discomfort. I'm not even joking.

This is still the case for Tsubaki vs Lambda or Mu. For at least 14 more days

Then we can start the OD train.

Um.... Lol. A few things if being up over 24 hours isn't causing me to be delirious:

1. Just because a player is doing better specifically on offense than on defense doesn't mean that playing offense is better, especially in this level of play. This can just boil down to said player being really terrible at defense/blocking/defense to the point where he might as well mash on wake up.

2. Brkrdave hasn't played BB seriously in ages, last time I saw him even play was Winterbrawl so yeah, but I could be wrong there, although I think there are very few people who take EX seriously in 2013 lol.

3. Lich has fought (and done well) against some of the best in the country and also spends a lot of his time studying these matchups on an actual competitive level. Really suggesting that he's wrong is just silly, especially when he has given multiple viewpoints towards the matchup through the lens of Hazama as well as other characters he uses. I can vouch for him in the fact that respecting Mu is definitely much better, Mu's normals are retarded and can deal 4.5K with Oki for no fucking reason, cover half screen. If I play yolo/not caring against Mu I lose, the character forces me to play patient and try, and usually then I start winning consistently but I can't say I have ever been able to yolo against even a mediocre Mu :/, she's really made to destroy that I would say.

4. Um, Hazama worse than Hakumen? That has to be the lack of sleep, I refuse to address that. All I can say is Hazama actually has to block on wake up.

Yeah I think I forgot a few other things but wow

I really dislike your hazama though. Missing 5C's second hit triggers all of my hate and makes me literally twitch with discomfort. I'm not even joking.

Then... its working?

your jin and hazama are quite good. I like to have a good set of games against someone's main regardless of the results.

Then... its working?

ARRGGGG

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pleeaaassseeeee. Use 5C's second hit. Its more damage on me but it at least lets me focus on the match :(

That was just one example. You can use it against pressure just as well. It's like Tao's 2A, why guess with a counter when you can just straight out beat a ton of stuff? It doesn't need to be on wakeup, it's still great. Plus like Lich said, he has all that damage off every little thing.

Hakumen has a ton of off stuff too but it's funny to me that you always complain about him, Lich, when Haz is worse. I guess we are all blind to our own character's faults. It reminds me of when ArcadeFire would complain about Nu's matchup against Arakune.

I don't know what to even say to this, especially when you don't actually give good examples. I think my point is just, I know Hazama is strong, and so his Haku-men. They both have good buttons for getting out of pressure, but Haku-men has way more fucking options than Hazama on the defense with more health to take risks. The moral of the story, Haku-men allows players to play really fucking scrubby in the mash department.

Um.... Lol. A few things if being up over 24 hours isn't causing me to be delirious:

1. Just because a player is doing better specifically on offense than on defense doesn't mean that playing offense is better, especially in this level of play. This can just boil down to said player being really terrible at defense/blocking/defense to the point where he might as well mash on wake up.

2. Brkrdave hasn't played BB seriously in ages, last time I saw him even play was Winterbrawl so yeah, but I could be wrong there, although I think there are very few people who take EX seriously in 2013 lol.

3. Lich has fought (and done well) against some of the best in the country and also spends a lot of his time studying these matchups on an actual competitive level. Really suggesting that he's wrong is just silly, especially when he has given multiple viewpoints towards the matchup through the lens of Hazama as well as other characters he uses. I can vouch for him in the fact that respecting Mu is definitely much better, Mu's normals are retarded and can deal 4.5K with Oki for no fucking reason, cover half screen. If I play yolo/not caring against Mu I lose, the character forces me to play patient and try, and usually then I start winning consistently but I can't say I have ever been able to yolo against even a mediocre Mu :/, she's really made to destroy that I would say.

4. Um, Hazama worse than Hakumen? That has to be the lack of sleep, I refuse to address that. All I can say is Hazama actually has to block on wake up.

Yeah I think I forgot a few other things but wow

You forget that I pretty much agree with everything Lich said, he is just couching it in different terms. I said you can't be afraid, that doesn't mean just mash anything all over the place. I said that because the entire reason I was having a hard time this time against Nemesis on wakeup, is that I was backing off too much for fear of his DP, and letting him get out. Somehow Lich took that to mean "ALWAYS MASH YOUR FACE AGAINST THEM EVERY TIME."

in my experience nemesis likes to play a lot of games with quick wakeup and rolls? that could be because it's really easy to get away with it against tsubaki. have to remember to forego practically any charge even after getting a hard knockdown.

ARRGGGG

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pleeaaassseeeee. Use 5C's second hit. Its more damage on me but it at least lets me focus on the match :(

If its really that grating I can work on it but no promises as I'm kinda trying to learn relius before CP a bit

@ Errol .... but then why the hate … I like playing my subs ya know ?

I thought we were FRIENDS

Omg typing on my phone...

I don't know what to even say to this, especially when you don't actually give good examples. I think my point is just, I know Hazama is strong, and so his Haku-men. They both have good buttons for getting out of pressure, but Haku-men has way more fucking options than Hazama on the defense with more health to take risks. The moral of the story, Haku-men allows players to play really fucking scrubby in the mash department.

Hazama can run it back way easier because of his meter and damage. The reversals Hakumen gets, his counters and Hotaru, don't offer nearly that much damage. Hakumen has more individual options (6D, 2D, Hotaru) but Hazama hits a lot harder when he gets you. His character encourages mashing from the huge rewards he gets (just in general). That is all I am trying to say.

If its really that grating I can work on it but no promises as I'm kinda trying to learn relius before CP a bit

@ Errol .... but then why the hate … I like playing my subs ya know ?

I thought we were FRIENDS

i hate the game, not the player

i hate the game, not the player

I just hate netplay more than any player. Many a time I wake up HOLDING 4/1AB(Low Barrier), and errol's 5/2A still manages to hit me. man this gaem

I swear if you do the "only 1 hit from 5C" thing with relius too.

It's netplay's way of leveling the field for all the 4Bs that netplay let you land that shouldn't have.

I don't use 4B's first hit in blockstrings though. I have spacing mechanics against every character for landing only the second hit, for barrier, IB, normal block, barrier IB, and even mixtures of them.

So thats nulled out for me :v:

I don't use 4B's first hit in blockstrings though. I have spacing mechanics against every character for landing only the second hit, for barrier, IB, normal block, barrier IB, and even mixtures of them.

So thats nulled out for me :v:

I saw quite a few 4B's first hit when I watched a set you had with Mac on XBL. And everyone on netplay has landed overheads that netplay helped them do.

GGs to Errol, Koori, NothingCells, and anyone else who I played tonight ^__^

Errol- I need to learn how to deal with that pressure, its ridiculous that I can just let you run all over me like that. And thanks netplay for letting me block your 5A oki only 50% of the time >_> Fun games though dude, we should play more, I feel like it'll help me improve a lot.

Koori- I dropped so many Haz combos, especially one that was going to be a game winning one D: