Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs nosales room. I need to learn some fancy combos too for comebacks. That one you did with hazama was nice.

ggs to hanzo tonight =P that was fun

heh

Sono qui raggazo. GGS last night. See i am part of the fgc albeit in the back ground. Due to my sociopathic tendencies i tend to stay away from temptation like theodore davis and maurice jackson at tournaments. I prefer to watch from the back. Anyway again bravi raggazo bene. Mi piace giocare blazblue :)

Arrrggghhhh my face can't take it any longer!!!!!

ok I gotta ask this cause Ive always wondered but... how do yo UK ppl even play? Like can you connect to anyone? how do you get your games in? REALLY?

edit : wtf hanzo has an account? hehehe... you corpse stomp so much, too bad bang taunt lasts like 10 years

ok I gotta ask this cause Ive always wondered but... how do yo UK ppl even play? Like can you connect to anyone? how do you get your games in? REALLY?

Well Europe is really close so you get three bar with as far as Italy if you both had reasonable connection. When you consider the size of America it's probably not much different from you connecting to different parts of the states

Well Europe is really close so you get three bar with as far as Italy if you both had reasonable connection. When you consider the size of America it's probably not much different from you connecting to different parts of the states

....are there really that many of you guys over there o.O

....are there really that many of you guys over there o.O

the answer is no, if you look at the import id thread, by the dustloop community. but they might have a larger non dustloop community than we do, from like, language.

europe is canada sized by the import id thread

EX Vita ~5

EU ~20

Canada ~20

USEast ~100

one day we're going to play and I'm going to open every stream and load up a ton of torrents and see if it's playable.

Well it won't be if you bottleneck the speed. I'm only limited by the other person's connection. Unless google fiber, then they are limited by mine

i'm more curious what your tolerance level is, I can't believe CA <-> UK is playable. that has pretty much nothing to do with your connection and just the entire architecture of the internet

i'm more curious what your tolerance level is, I can't believe CA <-> UK is playable. that has pretty much nothing to do with your connection and just the entire architecture of the internet

No input lag, only frame lag occasionally.

the answer is no, if you look at the import id thread, by the dustloop community. but they might have a larger non dustloop community than we do, from like, language.

europe is canada sized by the import id thread

EX Vita ~5

EU ~20

Canada ~20

USEast ~100

Most people in the EU do not use dustloop, due to language barrier and overall many of them despise Dustloop. you can probably multiply those numbers by at least 2-3 times to get the correct amount.

Cleaned up, can you guys try to keep this in line. Not that many days till CP.