Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Jin's isn't bad, it still looks distinct to me.

I just can't block it in time. :P But I can see it coming. Makoto, all her moves look the same.

lol, if I can't block Jin's 6A then I sure as hell am not gonna block instant overheads like Rachel's wind boosted j.A (or is it j.B?), Plat's j.D (Pan), or Lambda's 4B(1).

Well, Lambda to be at a certain range for 4B(1) to whiff so you get hit by 4B(2). Just figure out that range and you should be able to block it easier.

Well, Lambda to be at a certain range for 4B(1) to whiff so you get hit by 4B(2). Just figure out that range and you should be able to block it easier.

lol no, it just means that I can guess it at that range. You could always just 2B me instead. I don't even see the Japanese block that thing even though they know it's coming lol.

lol no, it just means that I can guess it at that range. You could always just 2B me instead. I don't even see the Japanese block that thing even though they know it's coming lol.

Which is a step up from getting hit 9 out of 10 times by it, right?

I hate Jin's overhead.

but then I remember it takes meter to combo off of.

Suddenly I don't hate it as much anymore.

Fuck Platinum's 6B though.

>people can't block jin's overhead

that shit is a terrible overhead. i can see it coming all the time, as for netplay allowing me to block it is a different story.

it's Tsubaki's, Tager, and Tao. Tao because lack of constant matches with it.

Ragna player complaining about Plat 6B, lol. Stay fraudulent.

20 frame overhead, plus 1 on block. Sure you gotta link for meterless damage, but I haven't fought a Plat that didn't pull it off.

No. Wait. Whoops, my bad, I play Ragna.

So I have my PS3 back. But no PS3 Extend and no stick.

So instead I am going to play iM@S.

GGs to xkurotsukix, My controller was malfunctioning near the end. It seems good... for now ugh I need a job its hard for me to replace controllers.

At least you can combo off of it with Ignis' help, that and you can special cancel it.

Oh so it can be special canceled? I wish I knew that sooner.

20 frame overhead, plus 1 on block. Sure you gotta link for meterless damage, but I haven't fought a Plat that didn't pull it off.

That's assuming that the Plat does it point blank and no Plat is going to do that point blank unless they have the meter to RC. Other than that, while it does have a 20 frame start-up, it takes longer to actually reach the opponent if done at the optimal range where you can use the 66 5A link, even longer if you wanna use the 5C link. Think of it like Bang's 5C. Sure the frame data says "18 frame start-up" but his fist doesn't reach you until after frame 24.

GGs SenXXi. Sorry about the scrubby Relius and Carl. My friend was begging to play you and wouldn't shut up about it.

hrrrm yea i wanted more lambchops, and when the switch to relius came i decided to play along. otherwise GGs as always Toan!

Also GGs to Lucia for all the lulzy matches keeping me awake still. you failed your mission so try again next time. sorry my internet blew up. i guess its telling me i need to sleep now...

GSO soon!

That's assuming that the Plat does it point blank and no Plat is going to do that point blank unless they have the meter to RC.

tell that to DoctorNK, linked that shit so many times on me. and gave no fucks on using that slow ass overhead too. i never thought it could be linked by 66 5A or 5C.

On another note anyone up for some games soon?

A 20 frame overhead isn't bad compared to the others. Especially considering she can still combo off it with a link.

Also mad I can't mash my combos like everyone else on netplay. Do I need to do something to power up my buttons?

On another note anyone up for some games soon?

I'm working on a 22C combo tutorial for Plat at the moment. I should be done in about an hour or so.

GGs to everyone I played today.

I swear I've been kicked from at least 3 rooms today. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose but all that matters is getting that hatred.

I lose but all that matters is getting that hatred.

The essence of sadomasochism. I really hope you don't bring this ideology to the workplace.

I am gonna hop on after dinner. After hitting the lab, today's netplay theme is DISCIPLINE. I want to do specific things when I hit someone. Otherwise I will block.

Also mad I can't mash my combos like everyone else on netplay.

litchi.jpg

A 20 frame overhead isn't bad compared to the others. Especially considering she can still combo off it with a link.

Also mad I can't mash my combos like everyone else on netplay. Do I need to do something to power up my buttons?

Pick a better character.....oh wait.