Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Ragna isn't the most exciting character. Just the idea of FRKZ alone makes Bang more exciting.

Ragna's got Blood Kain, it's always cool.

FRKZ>>BK

FRKZ doesn't run out. BK takes your health and bitches run away while you can't do shit.

You can't block FRKZ. You can block Ragna on BK all day.

You don't get your own theme when you activate BK.

Ragna isn't the most exciting character. Just the idea of FRKZ alone makes Bang more exciting.

Yes he is just do 5B more.

GGs to everyone I played today. Man if I had a dime every time somebody mashed/rolled/lolquickgetup out of my Tsubaki pressure, I'd never have to work a day in my life. #lowtierproblems

Star-Demon, why you just give up? You can CA out of the corner; you don't have to feel like you're stuck there. I mean I don't usually go out of my way to bait them anyway.

I'm working on a 22C combo tutorial for Plat at the moment. I should be done in about an hour or so.

Uhm. . . .sorry about that, life made me do a "social link" today.

ggs to my bang brah, huey25stayfree.

shoutouts to (look away zeth) yomi astrals and that one vanishing ninjutsu.

shoutouts to ripped shirts and sexy pecs discussions...

Lol, why do people lie about the stupidest shit.

And no I'm not talking about you stayfree.

lol, then y u quote me!?! :vbang:

GGs to everyone I played today. Man if I had a dime every time somebody mashed/rolled/lolquickgetup out of my Tsubaki pressure, I'd never have to work a day in my life. #lowtierproblems

Star-Demon, why you just give up? You can CA out of the corner; you don't have to feel like you're stuck there. I mean I don't usually go out of my way to bait them anyway.

I don't know how to play this game. No clue. Just kill me. I'm retarded.

Besides, you'd just charge back in anyway.

Uhm. . . .sorry about that, life made me do a "social link" today.

It's cool, I just got back myself lol

ggs to my bang brah, huey25stayfree.

shoutouts to (look away zeth) yomi astrals and that one vanishing ninjutsu.

shoutouts to ripped shirts and sexy pecs...no homo.

lol, then y u quote me!?!

lol at the astral thing.

Cause it was about the other person you mentioned.

I remember Moy mentioning who it was but didn't think anything of it cause I didn't recognize the name. But then they sent me a friend request, saying they wanted to play me sometime. I sent one saying I don't get on much but I'd play as long as they were EC or at least MW / Eastern Canada, since I didn't know who it was anyway. They send one back saying they were in Canada.

And yet they live in Cali....Like what's the point in lying about something like that? Not really a big deal, just doesn't make sense to me.

why'd you drop mu? or did you.

It was fun kicking the shit out of people in CS1, but 2 games later I'm just tired of it. Can you blame a guy?

I have been doing that with Ragna since CT.

You are weak.

Stop being weak be strong like SKD and Kaqn.

I don't know how to play this game. No clue. Just kill me. I'm retarded.

Besides, you'd just charge back in anyway.

You won't get very far with that attitude. :v: But Mu is no Ragna or Valken. She needs to be in the right range or have laser/Habaya cover before she can rush in. It sounds like you just have to work on your neutral game.

why'd you drop mu? or did you.

I still play Mu. I just wanted to have a real sub so I decided to practice Tsubaki more. I dunno why I waited until this game to do that though lol. Also GGs earlier; I forgot you used to play Mu.

But Mu is no Ragna or Valken. She needs to be in the right range or have laser/Habaya cover before she can rush in. It sounds like you just have to work on your neutral game.

Mu is a load of derp.

The essence of sadomasochism. I really hope you don't bring this ideology to the workplace.

You aren't the only person whose told me this. In fact the only reasons I'm still playing this game is a strange combination of sadomasochism and being Tsundere for BB.

You won't get very far with that attitude. :v: But Mu is no Ragna or Valken. She needs to be in the right range or have laser/Habaya cover before she can rush in. It sounds like you just have to work on your neutral game.

I don't know what button that is.

TBH, Just not having a good night. I started out okay but quickly got really angry and upset. Especially when new or bad players still beat me easily.

You aren't the only person whose told me this. In fact the only reasons I'm still playing this game is a strange combination of sadomasochism and being Tsundere for BB.

And you aren't the only person who has expressed this. Hence why I felt obliged to reply.

And you aren't the only person who has expressed this. Hence why I felt obliged to reply.

Hmm glad I'm not alone in that sentiment lol. Wanna play some games tomorrow if I'm not doing things?

Also Mu's derp and Plat's everything is how I mine salt in this game.