Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Hmm glad I'm not alone in that sentiment lol. Wanna play some games tomorrow if I'm not doing things?

Also Mu's derp and Plat's everything is how I mine salt in this game lol.

Sure. If I get bored.

Hmm glad I'm not alone in that sentiment lol. Wanna play some games tomorrow if I'm not doing things?

Also Mu's derp and Plat's everything is how I mine salt in this game.

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME WITH MY SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES?! nigga you got shit to do after 6 (I.E prince walk)

ok lets get serious here, i am the son of Sakamoto i went to the fuji mountains today to train under the greatest of people.

on a side not i'll be up for some games tomorrow around 3 or so IF i don't get dragged places. i've been famined of BB lately.

GGs to Mark as Red or some shit.

Must... stop... getting... hit... by... Itsuu B.

What the hell happened to the CT clips on YouTube. There used to be so many clips of the story mode up there, but now that I'm trying to find Ragna's to show somebody I can dig 20 pages deep into the search and literally not find a single one.

To anyone who played against a Noel under Gli's account this past week, GGs to you guys. Seems that's how I'll get my games in now, as I'm mostly playing RPGs when I'm on my own account.

Not my best idea to try to get rust from not playing for a few weeks off all while trying to readjust to playing on a ASUS monitor.

Some terrible performances here and there but at least I'm more used to the monitor now.

GGs to to the people in that room I entered and shoutouts to Dont_Explain for sticking around for a bunch of matches when I needed someone to hang around pressing buttons with me.

Road to ECT training begins today~

(I hope).

GGs BatousaiJ

All my fucks slowly go out the window when I play this game.

We had some close ones here and there and one you should've definitely won if you finished your combo. Keep it up.

GGs BatousaiJ

All my fucks slowly go out the window when I play this game.

You should do like me and toss all my fucks off the roof once I pop the disc in.

You should do like me and toss all my fucks off the roof once I pop the disc in.

... and get blown up in the process :kitty:

The only people who can get away with playing while giving no fucks are SKD, Batousai, and Level5JeepChan. They're the masters of the DP lol.

The only people who can get away with playing while giving no fucks are SKD, Batousai, and Level5JeepChan. They're the masters of the DP lol.

I'll get you and your little Ice Princess too!

I have been doing that with Ragna since CT.

You are weak.

Stop being weak be strong like SKD and Kaqn.

I didn't play till CS1.......maybe that's my problem. I should go back and play CT for a day and suddenly I power up having played all versions of Ragna.

2 of them happen to be Tsubaki mains. Kuresu does it. I see a pattern here. Tsubaki players are confirmed mashers.

GGs to Dreikoo despite me getting blown up by your Bang. I have no clue how to block Bang's mixups correctly. BGs to howling_moon QQing over me leaving his room when I had a legitimate excuse as to why I left. Now I'm off to bed and sleep off my allergies. Stupid pollen leaves...

really, cookie? after excuse #1,000,000 already? everyone is tired of hearing the shit already, damn. l wouldn't believe you if you said you were dying at this point cause its so fucking tedious.

.....which dosent excuse how rude i've been to you (not that you don't deserve it). l apologize for what l said earlier, whether you take it or not, idrc. but it's best if we don't play each other anymore bar tournaments. yes, that's very fair.

and with that, i'll be taking a small hiatus from bb, l let the salt reach me today badly, and that wasn't supposed to happen. so, goodbye for now~

really, cookie? after excuse #1,000,000 already? everyone is tired of hearing the shit already, damn. l wouldn't believe you if you said you were dying at this point cause its so fucking tedious.

.....which dosent excuse how rude i've been to you (not that you don't deserve it). l apologize for what l said earlier, whether you take it or not, idrc. but it's best if we don't play each other anymore bar tournaments. yes, that's very fair.

and with that, i'll be taking a small hiatus from bb, l let the salt reach me today badly, and that wasn't supposed to happen. so, goodbye for now~

Seriously TD?

SERIOUSLY?

I could have been dying and I could have a split second to reach the bathroom and you would still say it's an excuse. I said my eye was itching and my allergies were acting up. I had to sweep some petals from the rose bush in front of my house and it probably contributed to my eye itching all of a sudden. I only came online to play a little bit. I was nice to you and said GG but I was taking a raincheck.

I don't have excuses all the time. Most of my claims ARE legit. Excuse me for not sitting on my ass and playing this game 24/7. I didn't care that I lost against you because I haven't used Lambda in a while. I didn't even care losing to shikka either because I've been having trouble with Hazama lately and wanted to see what was going on that I couldn't react to his chains fast enough.

I'm sick and tired of people having hissy fits because I leave rooms. Most of the time I do have reasons for leaving. Sometimes I don';t like the way I played with a character and just need to go back to training mode. Or there are times I need a time out.

This was also the first time I entered your room. I have a lot of respect for you as a player. There was not one day I QQ'd over losing against you because I knew I was out of your league.

ggs to xnstrikcat, Zeth, and MK (even though we didn't play)

shoutouts to mu damage

shoutouts to sudden and incredibly painful foot cramps. oh my god.

welcome to days of our lives. BB editon.

as for cookie, dustloop can't hold all these excuses!

also, was i the ONLY noob back then that took beatdowns and didn't giveupmidmatch/makeexcuses/getdepressed when learning?

Ggs to ximtxdragon, akira-shiro(omfg really?), overlordcrimson, mucky, zeth, and td. Mu just shits out damage and feasts on baby hearts.... I'm just waiting for the nerf bat at this point, lol

GGs to Dreikoo despite me getting blown up by your Bang. I have no clue how to block Bang's mixups correctly. BGs to howling_moon QQing over me leaving his room when I had a legitimate excuse as to why I left. Now I'm off to bed and sleep off my allergies. Stupid pollen leaves...

I agree with the hatred of pollen leaves. Playing BB with a bad itch is a HORRIBLE thing to do.