Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

I leave big rooms after I body everybody and I slip and lose one, TRU FAX. "Yeah, no, I'm not about to watch a bunch of netplayers go at it when I could be playing myself, lolololol". In a similar light, if it's a big room (3 or more other players and me) then I will leave if and after I lose a single match. Like I said, I'd rather play than watch.

I do this myself except I like 4 people rooms.

I hate rooms with 5-6 people.

I rather use those last 2 slots for spectators.

Interesting thing is that when I make spectator slots someone always comes and watch.

Seldom do those guys actually play.

Interesting thing is that when I make spectator slots someone always comes and watch.

Seldom do those guys actually play.

lol, I don't know what goes on through their brain. I can't just sit there and watch other people play unless it's some high level players like TD, SKD, LK, Omni, etc. fighting among themselves lol.

l apologized to cookie for my outburst, as l took my frustrations out on her. at the time l was just livid with irl stuff. now that i've had the chance to sleep on it, l realized l was wrong. everyone has a right to play how ever many times they want. l actually wasn't even upset when she left, just when she told me why.... still not worthy of an impulsive outburst. l do have an ignore list, after all.

as l said, l have my own frustrations irl l need to deal with, it's no one's fault or problem here, so i'm sorry. l would like to chage the discussion now because the solution was found and needless continuation of it will not be good.

so.

can we all just, move on now? thanks.

ggs to neo zeromus last night.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

I leave big rooms after I body everybody and I slip and lose one, TRU FAX. "Yeah, no, I'm not about to watch a bunch of netplayers go at it when I could be playing myself, lolololol". In a similar light, if it's a big room (3 or more other players and me) then I will leave if and after I lose a single match. Like I said, I'd rather play than watch.

scumbagnetplayer

i'm joking

scumbagnetplayer

i'm joking

I know, I'm a repulsive douche lololololol

I do admit that it's pretty douchey of me to do that but hey, I wanna play, not watch lol.

So I hit 620 PSR today, and is it just me, or does it massively slow down once you're there? I used to get 7 PSR per win, now I'm getting, like, 1.

... The road to 800 PSR is paved with much salt!

Axis what are you doing in PSN get back on xbox nigga

I don't have a Xbox atm.

There is a ps3 here though and I have CSX for it.

@ Moy: I can watch lower level people play no problem.

I suck up information like a sponge so watching anyone play gives me idea's on how they handle situations etc etc and lets me build a strategy against them.

I'm gonna have to ask all of you to leave miss cookie alone. If not, all you bitches will have to go through through me

p2wamyk6e7.jpg

i love punching myself in the nuts

lol.

Stop acting like you were the greatest motherfucker on Earth. You were not and are not.

Yeah, that's me.

I have a lobby open if anyone wants to get some matches in for a little bit. I'm not super good so don't expect too much :P

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

People who do this always annoyed me. It seemed to me like either they get their jollies beating up people weaker than them or they just cant handle losing. While I understand wanting to play rather than watch, why waste your time with big rooms if your going to do this. Seems better to do what I do and avoid 5 to 6 player rooms altogether.

welcome to days of our lives. BB editon.

as for cookie, dustloop can't hold all these excuses!

also, was i the ONLY noob back then that took beatdowns and didn't giveupmidmatch/makeexcuses/getdepressed when learning?

Best post by far because I could have sworn your still a bad ragna player (lol thank you zeron).

Can't lie I'm circle jerking myself pretty hard because I feel like the only player that has gotten 5 games from cookie on average sit downs.

@TD get on mic more and you will be less salty about random things.

GGs Kuro, Gio and Shin last night.

New net is awesome, but not as awesome as I hoped.

Though I don't have my booster or the wired connection yet, so I'm still hoping for the best. :3

Best post by far because I could I sworn your still a bad ragna player (lol thank you zeron).

Neo: Oh?

Zeron:. take a chasity belt and sit the fuck down.

ggs to cmsora

see ya at westtoast brah.

I can never join his rooms, it never establishes the connection speed, even though I usually always have 3 bars with him.

Holy hell my execution is bad after not playing in a few months.

I think Skullgirls has done this to me. ;_;

GGs Silfer and TD for making me sad I'm so bad. :3