Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

You don't say.

I seriously didn't know that.

I don't have a Mu player I frequently play and all the Mu's I play online did nothing to make me hate the character.

Anyway's today I switched to comcast high speed internet.

I am ping testing the fuck out of everything!

For the love of all that is holy, DO NOT go back, or at least do not go back and forth.

As soon as you start saying stuff like "I would be able to do that on pad." cause you messed up something on stick, DON'T get mad and start playing on your pad.

It takes a little bit of time to get used to it, but it's worth the effort imo.

EDIT: The only games that come to mind where pad seems better are mostly the 3D games, Tekken / Soul Calibur / Virtua Fighter. I don't know why but they just feel really awkward on stick when I try to play them with the regular arcade layout and no shortcuts. But that's just me.

I'm not going back to pad. I get so sick and tired of replacing pads. Plus I feel once I learn, my execution will improve.

And Mu is freaking scary. I fought a Ragna that just huddled in the corner and did nothing. It was like he was afraid to touch Mu.

Wow my phone sucks at typing. Ragna players shouldn't whine about mu, and neither should noel players.

I don't get to complain? I think the only thing I do get to complain about is her weird hitbox and how beliel's edge keeps dropping when I go in BK.

Wow my phone sucks at typing. Ragna players shouldn't whine about mu, and neither should noel players.

Sure, if u can't block basic crap, ragna is top tier. But Noel? Really? Drive mashers are ducking free, and decent Noels are just decent. This isn't cs2.

GG Gigaitachi from like a week ago.

Damn so many interesting topics these last few pages:

Mic should be mandatory as typing out full explanations and answering everything via text is a hassle and less efficient. The whole lag thing is people not getting fios/better Internet with the passage of time. I feel that Psn players are way too socially awkward and are in desperate need of some conversation. However it doesn't help that the last time I was on mic I got some anti social fat guy to threaten to kill me because I apparently hurt his feelings. On the contrary players like Raiza, last star, and SKD one liners are the funniest things ever.

Lol I never understood why netplayers give people like Shiro and leonil so much shit if you can't beat them in a 2/3 situation. At least be able to back up your shit talking.

Finally Cat, I think that Mu is in the same boat as ragna and Noel in terms of scrubby/ease of use. Hence why anyone who knows, call dat bitch kusanagi. James Xie should edit her complexity in his tier list to like D or F IMO.

GG Gigaitachi from like a week ago.

Damn so many interesting topics these last few pages:

Mic should be mandatory as typing out full explanations and answering everything via text is a hassle and less efficient. The whole lag thing is people not getting fios/better Internet with the passage of time. I feel that Psn players are way too socially awkward and are in desperate need of some conversation. However it doesn't help that the last time I was on mic I got some anti social fat guy to threaten to kill me because I apparently hurt his feelings. On the contrary players like Raiza, last star, and SKD one liners are the funniest things ever.

Lol I never understood why netplayers give people like Shiro and leonil so much shit if you can't beat them in a 2/3 situation. At least be able to back up your shit talking.

Finally Cat, I think that Mu is in the same boat as ragna and Noel in terms of scrubby/ease of use. Hence why anyone who knows call dat bitch kusanagi. James Xie should edit her complexity in his tier list to like D or F IMO.

You can't be serious? I'm pretty sure it has less to do with their playing and more to do with the shit they say. What's not to understand? Just because someone is winning doesn't mean they can't say some stupid shit sometimes and people can't call them out for it.

No offense to those guys directly, but I mean come on.

I still never have any problems with Mu, she dosen't seem hard to beat really, Ragna on the other hand.. Oh lawd.

Everyone hates Mu, it's free damage. what'd ya expect?

1.Bring opponent to corner

2.Use SoD

3. Do easy Bnb

4. They die.

I still never have any problems with Mu, she dosen't seem hard to beat really

Dude,if the guy play as full zoning and flows from left to right throughout the match,there is no better way to go crazy.

Unfortunately for me,all the Mu i know play like that.

I agree Shiro and leonil do say dumb things, but it just looks like people take the exposing thing too far. Like it reaches points where it goes from exposing to calling then bad at the game and never playing them. Then again maybe I'm just looking at it from a wrong perspective.

I also agree with Cry2me leonil is actually really nice.

I feel that Psn players are way too socially awkward and are in desperate need of some conversation. However it doesn't help that the last time I was on mic I got some anti social fat guy to threaten to kill me because I apparently hurt his feelings. On the contrary players like Raiza, last star, and SKD one liners are the funniest things ever.

^this. Regardless if I'm playing well or not, it's always fucking hilarious in a room with raiza, gio, picklez, or lucia.

I agree Shiro and leonil do say dumb things, but it just looks like people take the exposing thing too far. Like it reaches points where it goes from exposing to calling then bad at the game and never playing them. Then again maybe I'm just looking at it from a wrong perspective.

I also agree with Cry2me leonil is actually really nice.

Hell even id agree that i say stupid shit,,,, every often tbh. But that doesn't make me a bad person if PSN had mics niggas would kno this. Nore does it entitle people to be the 'report it to DL anytime Shiro has a free moment police' because as Gio said it gets to a point were ur just over doing it =/ & I get to a point were i dont feel like dealing with it sometimes. So i call all yall nigs free, who obviously thrive on my free moment lol in my head im like seriously hop off my dick. Obviously my kids must taste hella good, cause nigs wont stop slobbing me off =/

EDIT: in all honestly ull never kno a person till u talk with them,,, i bet u didnt kno LK actually talks to people often,,, while SKD is super emo lol backwards from there DL involvement right??

I like talking to people on mic on XBL. I also like making friends with the people I play. It makes it more fun. I mean, if I was gonna just fight no name randoms I'd go on ranked, but that's snoozeville. I care more about playing when it's someone I have a history with instead of just some nobody that I'll never hear from again.

Using a mic became a pain in the ass ever since I got a stick and tried to play with that way back though. For some reason the Turtle Beach headset I had never worked on it, which meant I had to either use a pad to talk to my IRL friends and others when I played, or just go mute on the stick.

I used to talk to people on mic on xbox 360 if they wanted to talk, but my ps3 doesn't come with a mic and I have no plans on buying one so pfft.

Also Leonil is a incredibly nice guy and Akira-shiro is just one of those guys.

Honestly the only person I go out my way to ignore on DL is star-demon lol.

Is using a throw wiff to stop your forward run momentum during footsies a legit tactic, or am I being stupid.

akira is a cool guy, i'm glad he admits he says dumb shit very often though. rofl

dunno too much about leonil so l can't say.

l do agree with the conclusion jumping though, particularly the part about them being bad (well akira, anyway). nig is pretty damn good actually. if only he'd turtle just a little more XD

Anyone still playing or is it too late at night for you guys?

i'm pulling an all-nighter if you're still on