Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I love how ExcelBlitzBlue leave my room after 3 defeats, but still insist to play with me by mashing the "Ready" button.

Yep,sometimes i should kick him for that,but he's not really a garbage.

Got mindfucked twice.

@Moy: Tao's kinda have to purple grab seeing as how it leads to air shenanigans and setups but i know which part your talking about in the purple grab

@Toan: That's because Lambda has D, why A when you can snipe from afar? Be like yoshiki yo

GGs to everyone I've played.

I swear I really hate this game now. Why the hell do I keep coming back to it? I have many other games and yet I keep playing this crap.

Why?

perhaps it's the game you're most proficient in. or the only game in some peoples' case.

GGs to everyone I've played.

I swear I really hate this game now. Why the hell do I keep coming back to it? I have many other games and yet I keep playing this crap.

Why?

As i said before, you are secretly tsundere for the characters in this game.

Never.

I think they kicked me because I didn't have a mic, which is a bit ironic considering the conversation in this thread a while back. The room didn't have the mic sign though, it had "0" for connection setting, Unlimiteds ON, and had some random name, but I had a 3 to the host.

I join and the host pootieKD (Jin) was fighting Zaldus (Hakumen), and they were talking on mics. The Jin managed to astral the Hakumen rather randomly. So I play the host, hit him with astral. Play Zaldus who picks Makoto and I almost astral his wakeup DP but Makoto's DP made her go sailing away from me when I tried to guard point it. During that feux, IMT Dragon, and that other person joined. So the whole room ended up being all 3's and a 4. I play feux next but he picks Ragna and in a close match I manage to win then I get kicked before I even make it back to the lobby. During my match with feux I think I heard them saying if people didn't turn their mics on or have one they would kick us, so I guess that's why.

Just seems kinda stupid to me though considering the circumstances, but whatever.

Oh, I didn't have a mic either, they didn't kick me though.

j.A is an "everyone with good j.As" thing"

Litchi's j.A is good, I see Ragna's get a lot of use, Relius's is active for days, we discussed Jin, etc.

j.A is more of a Jin thing.

More of a Ragna thing tbh, although Jin players mash that shit too

I just remember Jin's always using it in CT and CS1. j.A j.B j.C > freeze and launch you into the corner from everywhere.

I only saw Ragnas doing it way later.

Did you tell all the Ragnas to never use j.A or something.

Seifuuku was the one who used to do it all the time. Blazing the trail~

i use it a lot myself, and it may have rubbed off

of course this is assuming that i'm hollywood enough that i'm making an influence on people but ionno

GGs to randoms and training dummy.

I didn't know you could Tager astral through burst... until I did it.

Hilarious.

I'm pretty hyped for tomorrow, I hope to see many of you there.

Apparently I can perfect people in corner or they just put down the controller out of pity. I can never decide if I'm doing something good. :(

Well, you're not going to kill anyone if you keep dong things wrong to where they have to mentally check out out of pity.

Shoutouts to BakaT_2 for being the only EU player on PSN that can make me incredibly salty after even just 1 match, I don't know how the hell you do it :V