Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Yes he did...It just didn't make a void. I remember Haku eating my Nu's entire 236236D with his stupid j2C.

Lmao, I remember doing this, shit felt so anime.

But yeah, Haku could cut stuff like swords and clouds, but he just didn't get much out of it. I still wish you could cut clouds tbh.

He could cut them, but it was way harder, and you were still wide open to getting hit. But if you look at old CT match vids, you'll see Haku's j.2C'ing Nu's 214D as they came in and stuff sometimes.

I don't think anyone ever cut lobelias though.

The neat thing is it would nullify the entire attack though. The void doesn't stop the entire attack, just the parts that are in the bubble, so it's easy for Haku to still get hit in the parts that are outside of it. But when you cut a wave of swords from Nu in CT, it would just nullify the entire attack and you could just watch it go through you. The tradeoff is of course that the bubble sticks around to nullify other attacks.

We should make a tierlist of "projectiles thats most satisfying to cut"

Personally, bursts would be up there. Thats so much fun, especially when it kills them.

GG's to ranked and player rooms.

Holy fuck its 3am! I am sleeping now.

Cool, will play for a little then I have to see if I can score a bookcase for my Manga.

Stream going up for those bored.

Wow. I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Trying to troll when you can't beat people to begin with is impossible.

You need to be secure enough in your play that the trolling can be condescending, but on not put you on a level where you can't win.

If you can't win to begin with, trolling is just sandbagging when you're already gonna lose. You're not gonna look like you trolled some guy if he bodied you. You're just gonna look stupid for not actually trying to win.

I troll with Bang and I assure you, I get blown up for it a fuck ton at times and can still pull off some wins.

Dusk is right.

If you can't win then your not trolling.

LOL I can block some overheads on netplay with new internet.

holy.... did u say duel network?? we gotta hit up on that wat deck u runnin son?

I have a couple decks but I wanted to try this Jinzo deck I saw on youtube.

I have a couple decks but I wanted to try this Jinzo deck I saw on youtube.

oh i see. last thing i built was a mix deck called Scrap Hanzo. its alright. wats ur DN name?

Axis come duel network me.

Fuck sorry for the late reply.

Lets do it later tonight like around 11pm.

I am gonna be a bit busy today.