Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

oh i see. last thing i built was a mix deck called Scrap Hanzo. its alright. wats ur DN name?

Zerorocks

Fuck sorry for the late reply.

Lets do it later tonight like around 11pm.

I am gonna be a bit busy today.

That's ok. I can't play later today. Maybe tomorrow.

yea its going under maintanence ever since like around 8am. supposedly it wont be back till around 8:30 pm

Until 8:30? Shit, I guess I better go out there, work out, and enjoy this otherwise decent day lol.

Wow I've been mashing with Ragna for too long. My Rachel is more butt than usual.

EDIT: GGs / Shoutouts to DWB. Keep the Noel rushdown coming; it's working. I have to rethink this match-up against you.

Wow I've been mashing with Ragna for too long. My Rachel is more butt than usual.

i feel ur pain. i accidentally kept picking ragna and he made me almost covert to mindless mash in stupid areas

EDIT: GGs / Shoutouts to DWB. Keep the Noel rushdown coming; it's working. I have to rethink this match-up against you.

Yeah, ggs man. Sorry for leaving so quickly. As soon as I found a good match my Dad decided he needed me to do stuff. :/

Good Games. That made me feel like I've improved....a little.

GGs, today was first time against Litchi, hard to find the openings in her attacks, and that dam counter.

Shoutouts to darkshinobizx

Keep the mash mentality alive!

It's not MASHING, it's COMMITTING... Didn't we go over this? LOL!

Also, a friend of mine is allowing me to play on her internet tonight, so is anyone up for some game around 11PM-12AM CST? I should be on around that time.

EDIT: Just asking - My ShinSyn account is usable for netplay now ever since I got hacked, I'm all in the clear to play games online with it. Now would it be an issue to change back since it is the original or is it easier for you guys if I stick with my current tag? I like the new tag but I miss using my old one. So PSN (since I play with almost all of you), can I switch back to ShinSyn, or should I stay TheNobleYellow?

It's not MASHING, it's COMMITTING... Didn't we go over this? LOL!

Also, a friend of mine is allowing me to play on her internet tonight, so is anyone up for some game around 11PM-12AM CST? I should be on around that time.

EDIT: Just asking - My ShinSyn account is usable for netplay now ever since I got hacked, I'm all in the clear to play games online with it. Now would it be an issue to change back since it is the original or is it easier for you guys if I stick with my current tag? I like the new tag but I miss using my old one. So PSN (since I play with almost all of you), can I switch back to ShinSyn, or should I stay TheNobleYellow?

Well I'd say everyone knows you by "Shin" due to your ShinSyn related names, so to me it'd make sense to go with that. TheNobleYellow just seems like something you had to use due to circumstances and I can't imagine people "know you" for it, if you know what I mean.

I like continuity.

But it's entirely up to you obviously.

GGs to people on Ranked, especially you TLoc. I haven't had that much fun fighting a Tager since our matches at Fanime.

TraitorBlue son

I don't really care one way or another. Just tell us when you make a decision.

So why does leitenant or however you spell his name play Ragna and still have the need to chicken block?

Why was no one in ranked to feed my psr fix?

Why could I not get into Amadeous313's room when it was 2 bar as fuck?

Why did I have gg's today?

I hate PSN my everything is wrong!

That's not feeding me! that's like starving me!

Linear04 you troll!