Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

9? not 7?

Yeah, I'm on pad. I've had much better results going around to 7 than 9.

You have a stick; learn to use it.

And how're you doing it? 2367? Because that motion is a pain in the ass on pad. If you're doing 236987, you're just hitting C too soon when you do 2369 and using the extra time it takes to do 236987 to compensate for that.

Dusk, how long did it take you to learn stick? I'm making the switch this week once my stick comes.

I don't even remember anymore.

I think it was a week until I was okay with everything (mind you, I wasn't practicing super-intensely), and a few more until I was 90% comfortable. If you put in more time, you'll get used to it faster.

The thing you absolutely, absolutely need to remember is that it's all about letting the stick return to neutral. It's not 66 to dash, it's 656. It's not 6C 2C, it's 6C (5) 2C. You get the idea.

If you are doing double inputs use your wrists with stick.

That bit of advice came from mike z himself and it made doing stuff on stick so much easier.

I still do it.

And how're you doing it? 2367? Because that motion is a pain in the ass on pad. If you're doing 236987, you're just hitting C too soon when you do 2369 and using the extra time it takes to do 236987 to compensate for that.

I don't even remember anymore.

I think it was a week until I was okay with everything (mind you, I wasn't practicing super-intensely), and a few more until I was 90% comfortable. If you put in more time, you'll get used to it faster.

The thing you absolutely, absolutely need to remember is that it's all about letting the stick return to neutral. It's not 66 to dash, it's 656. It's not 6C 2C, it's 6C (5) 2C. You get the idea.

I'll try to remember that thanks.

And how're you doing it? 2367? Because that motion is a pain in the ass on pad.

yeah, I was told 2367. I've tried the round method but, as the video I posted a while back of me trying it shows, it never comes out right.

Do you consistently get it with 2367?

When I go slow. I can do Kokushi > TKChun now, it's just that my timing is really bad with it.

Okay, well, I guess I can say my corner rape is better, but my mixup is still really bad. Everyone blocks everything or I get mashed out or grabbed a lot.

GG's to Pnuema-_-

Sorry bro but I am used to Arakune BS on stable connections.

Okay, well, I guess I can say my corner rape is better

Not quite sure you know the meaning of the word.

GGs people

Shoutouts to Canadian Bursts. No people, you do not Burst after the second hit of Plat's j.D (Hammer) second hit.

Shoutouts to netplay not letting me punish Jin's 214D with Plat's 5C and end up eating a DP D.

Shoutouts to Plat bullying Tager with Rising j.B > j.2C.

Shoutouts to Japanese people playing with us even though their connection is balls.

Shoutouts to Miracle Jean Frying Pan being an amazing poke, instant overhead, and anti-air lol

Shoutouts to shoutouts

OMFG Star-demon is not a human player.

He is a netplay hell AI.

I got it from the USA vs Canada, 8 vs 8 "pride" match lol. Some people were doing Bursts where they shouldn't be Bursting and the announcer shouted "CANADIAN BURST! YOU DO NOT BURST THERE LOLOLOL"

^ what he said, came from there, also that America has this thing where they believe Canada is free at FGs other than soul calibur or some shit.

Dont even,, my father said it was time to go @ the beginning of our fight. An he is a very impatient man,, but if its one thing i dont do is RQ. No matter how bad i lose,, & ur not even on a lvl were i could get offended if i lost. Ur easily read,, lol shoutouts to 5a AA tho.

I just checked my watch, and it just happens to be irony o'clock.

ECT Results.

1. Lord Knight

2. SuperKawaiiDesu

3. MashThat5a

4. Dacidbro

5. Akira-Shiro

5. TD

7. Lich

7. Braver

I thought the Canadian Burst was when they burst stupidly high in the air at like the worst possible times? Unless I'm mistaken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54o-dhZAJnQ#t=3m13s

No you're right that's what it is more or less.

Something like getting hit by Tager's fatal 2C and bursting 50 feet in the air while Tager is waiting for you to come down and combo you.

ECT Results.

1. Lord Knight

2. SuperKawaiiDesu

3. MashThat5a

4. Dacidbro

5. Akira-Shiro

5. TD

7. Lich

7. Braver

Stay gdlk, severin.

canadian burst - burst really high in the air/dumb burst

austin burst - burst the very moment you get hit (1st hit) aka YOU hit MEEEEEEEEEEEee?!?!?!??!?!

summon goryus - wake up calamity sword

ECT Results.

1. Lord Knight

2. SuperKawaiiDesu

3. MashThat5a

4. Dacidbro

5. Akira-Shiro

5. TD

7. Lich

7. Braver

YO ULLLL SON

@LK: summon goryus? never heard that one though.