Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to severin and brkrdave. I need to get my ass kicked by people like you guys more often.

Oh, and GGs to the Hazama whose name I forgot :V

someone play a serious(netplay srs bzns) set with me? ft10? i feel like ive been playing so lazily, i just want to try to break out of that ;_;

someone play a serious(netplay srs bzns) set with me? ft10? i feel like ive been playing so lazily, i just want to try to break out of that ;_;

I'll do it.

yay. ill be on in a sec

errr, gimme 5

I am gonna probably be on tomorrow.

Anyone wanna 1v1 me a bit then?

I just wanna check the connections wired.

preferably midwest/EC.

Took my first step into netplay today. I got kicked from a lot of player rooms though. Not sure if it was just my connection or if people don't want to play against newbies. Oh well, I had fun.

ggs to everyone I played against

I am gonna probably be on tomorrow.

Anyone wanna 1v1 me a bit then?

I just wanna check the connections wired.

preferably midwest/EC.

I'll play you, I've yet to play a really scary Teiga playa. One thing's for sure, there will be salt in my end lol.

If anyone's up for some matches lemme know.

Are you going to be awake within the next hour? I'll play you then since my dad is streaming stuff at the moment.

GGs to Litherain again for helping me out. I tried to use her online but failed so I decided to stick with Mu and Lambda for now. I'll train with Noel offline. GGs to CtrlAltStfu, kuro (even if it was two matches and there was some lag. ; - ; ) and anyone else I fought.

Are you going to be awake within the next hour? I'll play you then since my dad is streaming stuff at the moment.

I'll be up for 5 more hours or so

gg's zeth, you make me feel so bad i want to kill puppies

i won the battle, but you won the war

GGs to Neogio0o, Koopa_Klawz, xkurotsukix, MooMooAkai and psycofang

(Badguy was present but I didn't get to fight him)

shoutouts to fancy gimmicks

shoutouts to Abyss mode combos

shoutouts to Team DAI

shoutouts to shoutouts

GGs MooMooAkai, Hellknight_10, psychofang, cookiehours, koopa_klawz, and Sharakonta.

Sorry for my long ass break since I'm dead tired of the game but thanks for the warm up. If anything I can hopefully come back giving a damn about the game or just end up randomly getting on when I have nothing better to do. Taking another break with the uploads so sorry everyone.

GGs to Litherain again for helping me out. I tried to use her online but failed so I decided to stick with Mu and Lambda for now. I'll train with Noel offline. GGs to CtrlAltStfu, kuro (even if it was two matches and there was some lag. ; - ; ) and anyone else I fought.

I'll agree that there was a little lag which made me do some advance inputs instead of just normal comfortable combat but I blame you for choosing auto against my Hazama, that rain and animation doesn't work all too well with us. Though tolerable most of the time I suggest mu-12, jin, or noel night time stage for cleaner connection.

GGs to KisekiUnmei who bodied and trolled me with half the cast and killed any kind of confidence I had in this game, lol.

Maybe one day I'll learn this game...

GG's to Neo Obscura, Gigaitachi and Neozeromus,

I REALLY need to hit training mode, been dealing with other games to much