Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

P4A anyone? "Hokuto Shin Ken" is the room name.

Oh for a reminder;

I will kick player(s) Your Connection is shit horrible.

I main Yosuke. So ignore my player card i use to main labrys, until i got bored. Aki is my legit sub however.

^ (Wrong thread)

v

ggs to kazen567 and lol to my room mate fussing all day I had to tell him to shut-up. I'll take some matches on this side sometimes since I just activated gold again (younger brother on that side).

Looking forward to the matches Toan, either console is fine since our connection is practically flawless for a 2 connection.

good games to Moy for being a bro and playing CS~II with me \o/

then bad games to Moy for being a jerk and not letting me steal any kills ; w;

my Pro Scrub® Technology is rusty. Shoutouts to Double Super and Wake Up Super!

GGs to WoZ, Prototype and other people...I guess.

Shoutouts to failing to block overheads and messing up barrier blocking.

-sighs, hangs head and walks away-

; w; Cut a girl a break mAc.

No. You wanted equality and now you are getting it. Enjoy the tomatoes btw.

hmm.. I could play a bit. Moy still playing games?

Yeah, I'm up for a few.

Also, D_E and Jyo, if you're still around then I'll play you guys too. I was busy playing CS-CSII with SxB when you guys sent me those game invites lol.

GGs SxB

I will never, EVER, play CS again. CSII in the other hand, I can still play if only because of how similar it is to CSE lol.

Man, I have no idea why I always thought that CS Jin was the most fun... HE'S HORRIBLE lol

Sekkajin doesn't work that well, CT j.B loop doesn't work at all, no corner DP loop or 236A wall-bounce, no 5B > 6A gatling... terrible.

Ah, ok.

I'm on Moy. I'll invite when I see you.

CSEX. As much as I would like to play CS1 Tsubaki against you :vbang:

no corner DP loop

This was the game where he got 6.7K for mashing in the corner lol, his DDP loops were technically "loops" in that same regard. being able to 3C into combo or 3C into 236D on a good portion of the case was nice too.

You are also forgetting overhead actually went into like D Ice car or DDP or stuff like that, instead of having to rapid like in the next games.

I will admit, no heavy knockdown on B ice car and other shit like that was dumb and he was definitely the worst, but he was really fun regardless and it just seems you also forgot a lot lol

Yeah, I forgot a lot when I went back to play it. I had no idea what I was supposed to do after landing a DP D lol.