Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Anyone up for some matches tonight?

EDIT: The room's name is "Mike's casuals"

GGs Errol

The moment that huge lag spike hit me after baiting that Burst in that final match is the moment I said "DONE!" and walked away lol.

Moy_X7 learned "throw tech"

Moy_X7 forgot "block 6A"

Netplay used "lag spikes and input delay"... it's super effective!

Hey guys, got BBCSE today, if anyone would like to play with me, just add me. I'm very scrubbish though xD but if you don't mind fighting horrid players :P

You're welcome D_E.

If only it worked :(

I'll just get GG on an emulator for now. I was really hyped to face other people, but Sony said no. Profound sadness.

GGs to... way too many people today. Notable ones are people in my friend's room, MashThat5A, and Chickzama's room.

I need to go ahead and learn stick so my inputs come out consistently. My pad's life shoulda ended a long time ago.

GGs to Mynus - I managed to take a game from you, even though You ran up and gold-bursted.

Your spacing much better. I need to start watching more of what's going on with your staff and get some discipline. I jumped on 5D so many times.

GGs to Mynus - I managed to take a game from you, even though You ran up and gold-bursted.

Your spacing much better. I need to start watching more of what's going on with your staff and get some discipline. I jumped on 5D so many times.

ggs to you Star. Your execution is much better than mine. I wish my side of the connection was more stable. I'm pretty random and suspect in neutral. Mynus made that as obvious as others. I need a router or something.

Also Chick I was gonna enter your room but 0 bars :(

:<

GGs to Nosales, SteelBeowulf, Delta, Abelcru, Kyo & all the many people I fought today!

I'm getting the hang of PS3 pad, so you'll be seeing me a bit more around here.

I'll play a few.

Or not :( lol

GGs to randoms

Shoutouts to input delay

Shoutouts to that mashy Hazama player that kicked me.